- Physical Specifications
AP-71MP Multi Press + AP-71HL High/Low
- Built dimensions: 71 x 63 x 84 in (180 x 160 x 213 cm)
- Weight: 965 lbs. / 438 kg.
AP-71MP Multi Press + AP-71LP Leg Press
- Built dimensions: 91 x 81 x 84 in (231 x 206 x 213 cm)
- Weight: 1080 lbs. / 490 kg.
AP-71MP Multi Press + AP-71LE Leg Extension/Curl
- Built dimensions: 88 x 82 x 84 in (224 x 208 x 213 cm)
- Weight:1030 lbs. / 467 kg.
- Technical Specifications
- FRAME MATERIALS: Main frame – 2x3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel with a combination of 2x2” round tubing.
- WELDS: All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- FINISH: Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- FRAME COLORS: Main frame: Platinum Sparkle Accent: Cathedral Gray
- UPHOLSTERY: Premium grade naugahyde formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew and oil. Meets most flammability test requirements. Standard two-tone (Black/Cadet) and double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Custom colors (one-tone) are available – inquire with your sales representative.
- PADDING: High density 2” thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- ADJUSTMENT PINS: 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- BEARINGS: 1” solid steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- GUIDE RODS: 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished chrome-plated finish.
Read now what the National Fitness Journal is saying about TuffStuff
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino