Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff AP-71LP Single Station Leg Press is the perfect piece for your home or commercial gym. It's built sturdy and one of the pieces in the TuffStuff Apollo series that makes up its multi-station gyms.
Product Details for the TuffStuff AP-71LP Single Station Leg Press – Commercial Apollo Series
TuffStuff AP-71LP Single Station Leg Press – Commercial Apollo Series
The TuffStuff AP-71LP Single Station Leg Press is the perfect piece for your commercial gym. It’s built sturdy and one of the pieces in the TuffStuff Apollo series that makes up its multi-station gyms.
The AP-71LP features a convex footplate, which provides both a neutral ankle and knee alignment, helping to avoid injury. 6-position adjustable seat and back pads make it simple to access the exercise station, while the heavy weight commercial seat carriage features 2″ polyurethane rollers for a smooth and precise motion.
For over twenty-six years, the TuffStuff Apollo Series has been the standard against which all other multi-stack gym systems have been measured. The AP-71LP offers more than just traditional multi-station gyms, featuring versatility that allows your clients the luxury of customizing a multi-station configuration that best suits their need, along with the added benefit of creating single-station, stand alone modules.
The TuffStuff AP-71LP is designed for:
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Armed Services
- Home and Office
- Personal Trainer Studios
- Condos/Apartment Complexes
- Fire/Police Stations
- Schools and YMCA’s
- Custom convex footplate provides neutral ankle and knee alignment during exercise
- Adjustable 6-position ergonomic seat and back pad for easy access and egress from exercise station
- Heavy weight commercial seat carriage utilizes 2″ polyurethane rollers for smooth and precise motion
- Dual 2″ diameter hard chrome seat rails ensure solid reliable performance
- 200 lbs. steel weight stack with custom 2:1 ratio provides 400 lbs. of weight resistance
- Frames, welds, cams, and weight plates: Lifetime
- Bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods: 5-year
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1-year
- Finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips: 6-month