Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff AP-71LE Single Station Leg Press is the perfect piece for your home or commercial gym. It's built sturdy and one of the pieces in the TuffStuff Apollo series that makes up its multi-station gyms.
Product Details for the TuffStuff AP-71LE Single Station Leg Ext/Curl – Commercial Apollo Series
TuffStuff AP-71LE Single Station Leg Ext/Curl – Commercial Apollo Series
The TuffStuff AP-71LE Single Station Leg Ext/Curl is the perfect piece for your commercial gym. Quality construction – one of the multi-gym pieces in the TuffStuff Apollo series.
The AP-71LE Single Station Leg Ext/Curl features a 6-position adjustable leg hold-down that accomidates various size users for ease of use. A multi-adjustable back pad combined with a biomechanical seat angle, provides your users with maximum erognomic support. And, a custom cam design means a proper strength curve is maintained throughout the entire range of motion.
The AP-71LE Single Station Leg Ext/Curl offers more than just traditional multi-station gyms. The modular design of the TuffStuff AP-71LE offers versatility allowing your clients the luxury of customizing a multi-station configuration that best suits your user’s needs, with the added benefit of creating single-station, stand alone modules.
The TuffStuff AP-71LE is Ideal For . . .
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Armed Services
- Home and Office
- Personal Trainer Studios
- Condos/Apartment Complexes
- Fire/Police Stations
- Schools and YMCA’s
- 6-position adjustable leg hold-down accommodates various size users
- Multi position back pad and biomechanical seat angle provide maximum ergonomic support
- Custom cam design ensures proper strength curve through entire range of motion
- Features high density commercial padding and naugahyde two-tone double-stitched upholstery
- 200 lbs. steel weight stack
Residential Warranty:Lifetime* on Everything to the original purchaser when used only in a Home Environment (*See Owner's Manual for specific information on warranty, parts, service and labor)
- Frames, welds, cams, and weight plates: Lifetime
- Bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods: 5-year
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1-year
- Finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips: 6-month