Tuff Stuff CG-9514 Dual Leg Extension/Curl – CalGym SeriesRequest a Quote
The TuffStuff CG-9514 Dual Leg Extension/Curl is a selectorized two-in-one leg machine offering both a leg extension for the quads and seated leg curl for the hamstrings.
Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff CG-9514 Dual Leg Extension/Curl is a selectorized two-in-one leg machine offering both a leg extension for the quads and seated leg curl for the hamstrings.
Product Details for the Tuff Stuff CG-9514 Dual Leg Extension/Curl – CalGym Series
TuffStuff CG-9514 Dual Leg Extension/Curl – CalGym Series
The TuffStuff CG-9514 Dual Leg Extension/Curl is a selectorized two-in-one leg machine, offering both a leg extension for the quads and seated leg curl for the hamstrings. A counter-balanced pivot arm with self-aligning foot roll accommodatse various size users, and, a quick release handle allows the user to engage and disengage thigh high-down support.
By adjusting the two roller pads via the cam adjustment handles, transitions between hangtring curls and leg extensions are effortless. The thigh roller is adjustable up and out of the way for leg extesions, or downward against the thigh for hamstring curls. Having the ability to work both the anterior and posterior of the lower body in one machine makes the CG-9514 Dual Leg Extension/Curl very appealing to facilities that are limited in space or even on a budget.
The TuffStuff CG-9514 Dual Leg Extension/Curl has been built to commercial specifications, and designed to require minimal maintenance – it’s an ideal investment for any multi-family facility (such as condominiums and apartments), hotels, corporate wellness centers, and commercial gyms.
2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval steel tubing gives the CG-9514 combines a modern look with a rock solid foundation.Chip resistant platinum sparkle powder coating contributes to long lasting esthetics. All seat padding consists of a high density EMR urethane foam covered with black, double stitched upholstery and 3/4” plywood backing to withstand the harshest workouts. Smooth resistance to the quadriceps and hamstrings is supplied through a system of 2,200 lb. capacity cables, nylon pulley wheels with sealed bearings and polished solid steel guide rods. And for additional safety, shrouded weight stacks ensure that objects and body parts always remain clear of moving weight stacks
- Convenient adjustment handles allow easy transition between exercises.
- Quick release handle to engage and disengage thigh hold-down support.
- Ratchet-style telescoping back pad offers quick and easy positioning.
- Counter-balanced pivot arm with self-aligning foot roll to accommodate various size users.
- 200 lbs. steel weight stack.
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 2 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.