Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff CG-9506 Dual Bicep/Tricep machine is a selectorized arm machine featuring a seated bicep curl and tricep extension all in one small footprint.
Product Details for the Tuff Stuff CG-9506 Dual Bicep/Tricep – CalGym Series
TuffStuff CG-9506 Dual Bicep/Tricep – CalGym Series
The TuffStuff CG-9506 Dual Bicep/Tricep machine is a selectorized arm machine featuring a seated bicep curl and tricep extension all in one small footprint. Unique compact design allows traditional standing bicep and tricep exercises.
The TuffStuff CG-9506 Dual Bicep/Tricep features a quick adjusting cam, allowing users to set the starting position and range of motion for tricep extensions and bicep. Additionally, the seat height also adjusts, allowing users to position themselves to insure arm pad is at the right height. Adjustable thigh rollers are also included to hold the user in place during their workout. The weight stack is adjustable via the magnetic selector pin while seated and offers 150 lbs. of resistance in 10 lb. increments.
The TuffStuff CG-9506 Dual Bicep/Tricep has been built to commercial specifications, and designed to require minimal maintenance – it’s an ideal investment for any multi-family facility (such as condominiums and apartments), hotels, corporate wellness centers, and commercial gyms.
The frame of the CG-9506 is crafted using heavy-duty 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval steel tubing. 2,200 lb. capacity mil-spec nylon coated cables, nylon pulley wheels with sealed bearings and solid steel guide rods are finished with a durable hard chrome plating. And high density urethane seat padding and 3/4” plywood backing offers firm support and comfort.
- Deluxe dual tricep rope handle.
- Deluxe contoured arm pad enhances user comfort
- Fixed low pulley station with rotating narrow bar provides greater user comfort and variety.
- Adjustable leg hold down pads accommodate various size users
- Multiple start positions for both exercises with range of motion feature
- Ratchet-style telescoping seat offers quick and easy positioning
- 150 lbs. steel weight stack
- Installation: Fits through 36” wide door pre-assembled
- Frames: MIG welded and bolted for long lasting durability
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 2 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.