Product HighlightsThe new XFW-6800 Smith Machine from TRUE Fitness Technology features an open frame design with elevated head clearance, providing easy access and movement of utility benches.
Product Details for the TRUE XFW-6800 Smith Machine
TRUE XFW-6800 Smith Machine
The new XFW-6800 Smith Machine from TRUE Fitness Technology features modern styling and high-quality commercial construction. The open frame design with elevated head clearance provides for easy access and movement of utility benches.
The TRUE XFW-6800 Smith Machine is a great way for your clients to achieve metabolic stress in moves like squats and split squats. The XFW-6800 provides added stability throughout the exercises, so clients can more safely push themselves to their limit for prolonged work periods and at slower training tempos.
The TRUE XFW-6800 is perfect for locations where your client’s may not have the benefit of a spotter, yet still wish to engage in bench-quality movements. With a Smith Machine, weights need not be re-racked after a set of repetitions: it can be secured at any point in the event that the weight becomes too great.
Counterbalanced to 10 lbs (4.5kg), the weight carriage is angled 3 degrees to accommodate the natural movement of anatomical joints during exercise. Adjustable safety stops and 8 storage posts are standard.
- Open frame design and elevated head clearance provide easy access and use of utility benches
- 14 position bar catch assembly
- Weight carriage counterbalanced to 10 lbs (4.5kg) and angled 3 degrees to accommodate natural rotation of anatomical joints during exercise.
- Dual adjustable safety stops allow users to adjust range of motion
- 8 weight storage posts standard