Product HighlightsThe TRUE FUSE-1700 Rotary Torso features a low-seated frame and cushioned seat make the FUSE-1700 Rotary Torso not only accessible but comfortable.
Product Details for the TRUE FUSE-1700 Rotary Torso
TRUE FUSE-1700 Rotary Torso
The TRUE FUSE-1700 Rotary Torso is the perfect choice for hotels and resorts, corporate fitness centers, police and fire agencies, apartment and condominium complexes, personal training studios or any facility where space and budget are limited.
A low-seated frame and cushioned seat make the FUSE-1700 Rotary Torso not only accessible but comfortable. Rotate at the lumbar spine while engaging hip flexors and upper back muscles simultaneously.
The TRUE FUSE line of selectorized single station products encompass a modern and comprehensive 16 piece strength conditioning system, designed to meet the space, budget, and performance demands of today’s commercial fitness facilities.
- An 11-point easy adjustment handle to customized range of motion from a seated position
- Angled hip and thigh pads eliminate low body torque and encourage spinal alignment
- Comfortable roller pads and angled grip handles for proper support
- Low seat frame design for ease of entry and exit of machine.
COMMERCIAL QUALITY AND RELIABILTY
Backed by 35 years in the industry, structural testing of 500,000 cycles at or above maximum
catalog weight, meets ASTM and EN-957 Industry Standards, and supported by a worldwide network of
authorized Sales and Service Representatives.
PREMIUM PARTS AND RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
Military spec lubricated cables, solid steel pivot axles with lifetime lubricated sealed bearings for
friction free movement, high grade frame bolts and zinc plated hardware to prevent corrosion
and heavy duty magnetic selector pin.
UNILATERAL CONVERGING AND DIVERGING MOVEMENTS
Greater muscle recruitment and more efficient workouts through full articulation of shoulder and elbow joints;
available on Shoulder Press, Chest Press, Lat Pulldown, and Seated Row machines.
WEIGHT STACK AND INCREMENTAL ADDER-WEIGHT OPTIONS
Fully enclosed and accessible weight stack from seated position allows user to adjust resistance with a simple flip of lever.
AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
Low profile, space efficient foot prints with easy entry and exits, molded and contoured pads,
and numbered adjustment labels at all adjustment points for precise positioning.
- 10 Years: Frame Components and Welds excluding coatings
- 5 Years: Bronze Bushings, Sealed Rotating Bearings, Pulleys, Weight plates and Guide Rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year: Labor, Cables, Linear Bearings and Shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days: Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips