Product HighlightsThe TRUE FUSE-1500 Triceps Pushdown machine features a 20° fixed angle contoured back pad, which provides support and proper alignment during exercise.
Product Details for the TRUE FUSE-1500 Triceps Pushdown
TRUE FUSE-1500 Triceps Pushdown
The TRUE FUSE-1500 Triceps Pushdown machine features a 20° fixed angle contoured back pad, which provides support and proper alignment during exercise. The dual position press arms allow users to choose a narrow or wide grip. And, the five position seat uses four-bar linkage with gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments.
Like the rest of the FUSE Series, all adjustments are and clearly labeled to provide users with extreme ease of use and allow transitions between exercises to be quick and smooth.
- Five position seat uses four-bar linkage with gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments.
- 20° fixed angle contoured back pad provides support and proper alignment during exercise.
- Handles easily adjust between wide and narrow positions.
COMMERCIAL QUALITY AND RELIABILTY
Backed by 35 years in the industry, structural testing of 500,000 cycles at or above maximum
catalog weight, meets ASTM and EN-957 Industry Standards, and supported by a worldwide network of
authorized Sales and Service Representatives.
PREMIUM PARTS AND RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
Military spec lubricated cables, solid steel pivot axles with lifetime lubricated sealed bearings for
friction free movement, high grade frame bolts and zinc plated hardware to prevent corrosion
and heavy duty magnetic selector pin.
UNILATERAL CONVERGING AND DIVERGING MOVEMENTS
Greater muscle recruitment and more efficient workouts through full articulation of shoulder and elbow joints;
available on Shoulder Press, Chest Press, Lat Pulldown, and Seated Row machines.
WEIGHT STACK AND INCREMENTAL ADDER-WEIGHT OPTIONS
Fully enclosed and accessible weight stack from seated position allows user to adjust resistance with a simple flip of lever.
AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
Low profile, space efficient foot prints with easy entry and exits, molded and contoured pads,
and numbered adjustment labels at all adjustment points for precise positioning.
- 10 Years: Frame Components and Welds excluding coatings
- 5 Years: Bronze Bushings, Sealed Rotating Bearings, Pulleys, Weight plates and Guide Rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year: Labor, Cables, Linear Bearings and Shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days: Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips