Product HighlightsThe TRUE FUSE-0200 Seated Leg Curl machine features a 7 position start range limiter. This, combined with multiple position thigh, ankle, and back pads provide comfort and a precise fit for a wide range of users.
Product Details for the TRUE FUSE-0200 Seated Leg Curl
TRUE FUSE-0200 Seated Leg Curl
The TRUE FUSE-0200 Seated Leg Curl machine features a 7 position start range limiter. This, combined with multiple position thigh, ankle, and back pads provide comfort and a precise fit for a wide range of users. Users can now simply adjust positions with the pull of a knob, all while remaining seated on the machine.
Like the rest of the FUSE Series, all adjustments are and clearly labeled to provide users with extreme ease of use and allow transitions between exercises to be quick and smooth.
- Five position seat uses four-bar linkage with gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments.
- Seven position start range limiter allows users to choose the range of motion best suited to their individual needs
- Four position thigh pad assembly accommodates a wide range of users.
- Five position ankle pad adjusts easily and provides proper support and comfort throughout the entire range of motion.
- Ergonomically located handles with contoured grips for proper support during exercise.
COMMERCIAL QUALITY AND RELIABILTY
Backed by 35 years in the industry, structural testing of 500,000 cycles at or above maximum
catalog weight, meets ASTM and EN-957 Industry Standards, and supported by a worldwide network of
authorized Sales and Service Representatives.
PREMIUM PARTS AND RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
Military spec lubricated cables, solid steel pivot axles with lifetime lubricated sealed bearings for
friction free movement, high grade frame bolts and zinc plated hardware to prevent corrosion
and heavy duty magnetic selector pin.
UNILATERAL CONVERGING AND DIVERGING MOVEMENTS
Greater muscle recruitment and more efficient workouts through full articulation of shoulder and elbow joints;
available on Shoulder Press, Chest Press, Lat Pulldown, and Seated Row machines.
WEIGHT STACK AND INCREMENTAL ADDER-WEIGHT OPTIONS
Fully enclosed and accessible weight stack from seated position allows user to adjust resistance with a simple flip of lever.
AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
Low profile, space efficient foot prints with easy entry and exits, molded and contoured pads,
and numbered adjustment labels at all adjustment points for precise positioning.
- 10 Years: Frame Components and Welds excluding coatings
- 5 Years: Bronze Bushings, Sealed Rotating Bearings, Pulleys, Weight plates and Guide Rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year: Labor, Cables, Linear Bearings and Shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days: Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips