Product HighlightsThe TRUE Composite Strength Ab Crunch / Back Row Ab Crunch/Back Row combines the benefits of core conditioning with the simultaneous knee raise and back row exercises.
Product Details for the TRUE Composite Strength Ab Crunch / Back Row – Commercial
TRUE Composite Strength Ab Crunch / Back Row – Commercial
The TRUE Composite Strength Ab Crunch / Back Row Ab Crunch/Back Row combines the benefits of core conditioning with the simultaneous knee raise and back row exercises.
An easily adjustable, multi-position starting point allows this machine to accommodate a wide range of users varying in size and flexibility levels. The multi-grip handle bars provide added user stability during exercise and allow users to find the most comfortable position for precise exercise execution.
Unlike free-form exercises that integrate upper and lower body exercises, Composite Strength machines control your movement pattern to take away the guess work and greatly reduce injury risk. Composite Strength machines move like you move – producing balanced total-body strength gains.
- Safer and more effective method of functional training for users of all ability levels
- Incorporates both upper and lower body exercises for a faster and more efficient workout
- Incorporate oblique muscles by unlocking the swiveling shin pad for added results
- Quickly burns more calories and strengthens more muscle groups in less time
- Frame Components and Welds excluding coatings: 10 years
- Bushings, Sealed Rotating Bearings, Pulleys, Weight plates and Guide Rods excluding coatings: 5 Years
- Cables, Linear Bearings and Shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty: 1 Year
- Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips: 90 Day
- Labor: 1 Year