Product HighlightsThe True Fitness 900 treadmill combines TRUE’s newest technology and performance advancements with the dependable quality and low cost of ownership you demand.
Product Details for the True C900 Commercial Treadmill
TRUE C900 Commercial Treadmill
The True Fitness C900 Commercial Treadmill combines dependable quality with TRUE’s newest technology and performance advancements. Backed by TRUE’s premium warranty, the C900 provides runners a premium experience and enhanced user engagement with:
- Largest running surface in the industry at 62” x 23”
- Speed range of 0.5mph-17mph
- Patented HRC Heart Rate Control®
- Patented low-impact Soft System®
- Variety of console options; multiple levels of features, technology and asset management
Like all products from TRUE, the C900 Commercial Treadmill features high-quality craftsmanship and durability, backed by TRUE’s 30+ years of history in the treadmill manufacturing industry. TRUE’s knowledge and experience within the fitness industry ensures that the 900 Treadmill has been designed to meet the unique requirements of any customer. Additionally, the 900 features a choice of intuitive and advanced display consoles as well. The C900 Commercial Treadmill has something to meet every budget, and every user’s need.
The TRUE C900 Commercial Treadmill is both strong as well as aesthetically pleasing. The robotically welded steel frame provides uncompromising stability that stands up to the most rigorous pounding – yet, the smooth sweeping hydroformed steel pedestals, brushed aluminum powder coat finish and matched aluminum straddle covers provide a sleek, contoured presentation that is a dramatic accent to any fitness environment.
The 5hp Max-Drive motor on the C900 Commercial Treadmill features an internal self-cooling system, ensuring years of dependable operation, as well as providing plenty of power and reliability for your customers.
Developed to provide users with a controlled flexible deck, the TRUE Soft System™ absorbs the shock of impact while running or walking. TRUE’s patented Soft System™ offers the most orthopedicially correct running surface available. Featuring a controlled running surface, the TRUE Soft System is easier on your customer’s knees and ankles at impact. With a deck that is orthopedically superior to running on any other surface, your users experience low-impact running with little or no joint pain.
The TRUE C900 Commercial Treadmill comes standard with the Emerge Console, with other upgraded optional consoles available. The Emerge console features an orange LED display, Responsive Tactile Dome Buttons, and Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder, and 11 pre-programmed workouts. One touch HRC Cruise Control™ is also included, allowing users to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate – then, once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ adjusts the speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout, helping to maintain the user’s targeted heart rate.
- TRUE’s Patented Soft System offering the most orthopedically correct running surface available
- Quick access to speed and incline adjustments on the hand grips
- Many console options to fit every user’s need
- Optional – Decline range of -3% to 18%
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring with Polar® Heart Rate Monitors
- 62”x 23” running surface is the largest in the industry
- 5 HP AC Self-Cooling Max Drive motor featuring an internal self-cooling system ensuring years of powerful and dependable operation
Warranties outside the U.S. and Canada may vary.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 5 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
- Console: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port: 90 Days (Parts, No Labor)