Product HighlightsWith the Tuff Stuff KDS-SPT7 Extended Bench Trainer, you get the same patented design as Tuff Stuff’s #1 best selling SPT-6X, but designed specifically for the youth market.
Product Details for the Tuff Stuff KDS-SPT7 Extended Bench Trainer
With the Tuff Stuff KDS-SPT7 Extended Bench Trainer, you get the same patented design as Tuff Stuff’s #1 best selling SPT-6X, but designed specifically for the youth market.
With the KDS-SPT7 Extended Bench Trainer, you get a traditional weight resistance movement – fun for kids to watch and feel the sense of accomplishments and improvements in their strength and muscle tone. The SPT6X also features full length safety weight stack enclosures. And, quick adjust color coded weight stack ideal for co-ed classes and mixed age classes.
The Tuff Stuff “Six Pack” Compact Bench Trainer provides compact, European-style cable motion technology in a space-efficient all-frontal work station. With unlimited functional and strength training exercise capability, and a user friendly “free-flow” handle design, combined with a 360-degree rotating bench, the Six-Pak Trainer has everything you need for challenging, yet effective strength training workouts.
- Color Coded Safety Stacks with Noise Reduction Kit Standard
- Standard Weight Stack 150lbs Resting Weight
- Resistance Configuration 1:2 Ratio 75 – Resistance in 5 lb. Increments
About Tuff Stuff KDS-SPT Series Youth Fitness Functional Trainers
TuffStuff’s KDS Circuit is an ideal line for traditional timed circuit training programs, “Pod” or Body Part training, sport specific training and many other applications. Depending on room size and supervision levels, and trainers or coaches preference…units can be set up as single unit alternating stations, pairs, triplets or larger groupings to customize program needs.
KDS weight stack units come standard with Color Coded Safety Stacks, and blended lighter weight stack increments to allow younger and deconditioned youth to work comfortably but also accommodate stronger and bigger youth athletes as well. Also a noise reduction kit using rubber spacers is included standard with all KDS Weight Stack Units minimizing noise issues to nearby classrooms, work areas or other noise sensitive areas. Optional Upgrade Heavier Weight Stack Kits are also available.
- Footprint: 70 x 32 x 80 in/178 x 81 x 203 cm
- Weight Stack: 150 lbs. steel weight stack.
- Ship Weight: 500 lbs.
- Main frame: 2x3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel with a combination of 2x2” round tubing.
- Construction: All welded construction conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Safety Shrouds: Full length, dual-sided weight stack safety shrouds
- Frame Coating: Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Frame colors: Two-tone powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle and Ebony Chrome.
- Bench: Premium grade naugahyde formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew and oil. Meets most flammability test requirements. High density 2” thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit. Unique 360-degree rotating bench easily adjusts to flat position.
- Adjustment Pins: 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- Cable: 2200 lbs. test 3/16” military-spec nylon coated cable. .094" USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO 1000 lbs. high performance fitness cable.
- Pulleys: 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with double sealed roller bearings.
- Weight Stack: Quick-adjust color coded weight stack ideal for co-ed and mixed age classes.
- Weight Resistance: (14) 10 lb plates with 2:1 resistance ratio (20 lb weight resistance increments) to create 280 lbs maximum resistance
Light Commercial Warranty:
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
- 1 YEAR: Linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.