Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff BA-702 Shoulder Press is the perfect addition to your exercise facility's strength training circuit. The Shoulder Press is one of the best exercises for your users to build strong, muscular, and healthy shoulders.
Product Details for the TuffStuff BA-702 Shoulder Press – Bio-Arc Strength
New from TuffStuff – the BA-702 Shoulder Press!
The TuffStuff BA-702 Shoulder Press is the perfect addition to your exercise facility’s strength training circuit. The Shoulder Press is one of the best exercises for your users to build strong, muscular, and healthy shoulders. The TuffStuff BA-702 Shoulder Press is the best way to accomplish this, thanks to the newest in TuffStuff’s Bio-Arc technology.
With the BA-702 Shoulder Press, users are able to maintain and maximize activation for target muscles by optimizing their body position throughout the entire range of motion, focusing on bio-mechanically correct movements. TuffStuff’s Bio-Arc technology safely places users of all physical abilities in the optimal position to perform each individual exercise, with minimal adjustments necessary, for maximum activation of the target muscle(s) in a fun and engaging manner.
One way the BA-702 has accomplished this is by also utilizing cable handles from Trak. Trak Fitness cable handles are the first and only handles that include 3 axis of rotation. Users move through multiple planes of motion, which activates both core and stabilizer muscles throughout the movement. By combining the TrakHandle Sport with cable based resistance and its new arcing technology, your users will experience state-of-the-art performance with rotational movement essential to upper body muscle development.
- Footprint: Length x Width x Height: 73 x 61 x 61 in/185 x 155 x 155 cm
- Weight: 510 lb / 231 kg
- Frame Materials: 3" and 4-1/2” 11-gauge 120 wall round tubular steel with a combination of 2x4” 11-gauge 120 wall tubular steel.
- Welds: All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Padding: Molded PU foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, combined with double-stitched premium upholstery.
- Cables: 3/16” USA-Made Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
- Guide Rods: 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished hard chrome finish.
- Adjustment Pins: 1/2" push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 sheer strength.
- Linear Shafts: 1" precision Rockwell C60 grade solid shaft.
- Bearings: 2" High precision linear sealed ball bearing (load rating of 1900 lbs.).
- Pulleys: 4-1/2", 3-1/2" and 2" fiberglass reinforced nylon pulley.
- Fastners: All frame bolts and nuts ard 3/8" and 1/2" zinc plated grade 8. Meets ANSI specifications.
- Custom Stabilizer Feet: Heavy grade molded rubber base feet insures stability, prevents equipment movement, and may be bolted to the floor.
- Selector Weight Pins: Weight pins are solid steel, magnetic with ball-end to ensure a tight connection and secure fit.
- Weights: 3/4" black painted solid steel plates with reduced noise and self-aligning low friction sleeves.
- Finish: Custom two tone finish with choice of two primary colors and two accent colors: Charcoal Gray/Matte Black or Platinum Sparkle/Wrinkle Black. Custom colors available, please inquire with your sales representative.
- Upholstery: Premium Bolta Sport vinyl with PreFixx, formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew, oil and UV stabilized pigments. Meets most flammability test requirements. All upholsteries are double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Bolta Sport color swatches are available upon request. Sixteen standard colors.
Commercial Warranty (all dues paying facilities, regardless of usage}
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, linear shafts and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas-shocks, and guide rods.
- 3 YEARS: TrakHandles.
- 1 YEAR: Linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS: Other parts not mentioned - one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.