Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff PPD-804 Biceps / Triceps is a selectorized 3-in-1 design, that features a counter-balanced pivot arm with multi-grip handles, allowing for both overhand and underhand grip positions.
Product Details for the TuffStuff PPD-804 Biceps / Triceps – Proformance Plus Series
TuffStuff PPD-804 Biceps / Triceps – Proformance Plus Series
The TuffStuff PPD-804 Biceps / Triceps is a selectorized 3-in-1 design, that features a counter-balanced pivot arm with multi-grip handles, allowing for both overhand and underhand grip positions. The TuffStuff PPD-804 Biceps / Triceps also features an ergonomically designed arm pad, allowing for both proper support as well as comfort. And, the PPD-804 also features a gas assist seat adjustment, allowing for easy access, adjustability, and comfort..
The TuffStuff PPD-804 Biceps / Triceps has been built to commercial specifications, and designed to require minimal maintenance – it’s an ideal investment for any multi-family facility (such as condominiums and apartments), hotels, corporate wellness centers, and commercial gyms.
All frame tubing is fabricated from industrial grade, 11 gauge steel and then finished with an aesthetically pleasing, baked-on platinum silver powder coating which is resistant to dings and scratches. Steel cables are rated at 2,200 lbs., and deliver a smooth and secure feel. Pulleys and cables are configured to a 2:1 ratio which effectively doubles the total amount of force to 400 lbs. 220 lb. steel weight stack includes a fully shrouded weight stack to ensure clothing or body parts never make contact with the moving parts inside.
- Unique 3-in-1 design offers independent lat, tricep and low row stations
- Adjustable thigh hold-down roller pads provide stability and firm support during workouts
- Rope handle feature provides many triceps exercises independently from the lat station
- 150 lbs. steel weight stack with add-on weight system
- Built dimensions: 43 x 40 x 57 in/109 x 102 x 145 cm
- Weight: 440 lb/200 kg
- Heavy duty 2" x 4" 11-gauge oval steel frames combined with 2" 11-gauge round tubing accents
- All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding confirming with all Structural Welding Code - Steel Standards and Specifications
- Sealed 2" roller bearings and 1" diameter solid steel axle encased in machined housing on all primary pivot points
- 1" solid steel axles with 1" bronze oil lite bushings on all secondary pivot points
- 4-1/2" and 3-1/2" diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed bearings enclosed in protective steel covers
- High density EMR Urethane foam padding with double-stitched upholstery secured to 3/4" plywood backing
- Electrostatic powder coat finish in Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents (other color options available for additional charge)
- USA-Made/Certified 2200 lbs. 3/16" military-spec nylon coated cable
- Magnetically secured selector pins and steel weight stacks are easily accessible from seated position
- 3/4" precision ground, hard chrome finish, solid steel guide rods
- Composite SMC safety weight stack enclosures with decorative built-in storage compartment cover
- Biomechanically designed 7-gauge steel cams provide proper resistance curves throughout full range of motion
- Thermoplastic rubber handgrips secured with aluminum end caps for durability and improved feel
- Protective rubber stabilizer feet with anchoring holes provided on all machines
- 150 lb. weight stack (Optional 200 lb. weight stack available)
TuffStuff PPD-804 Biceps / Triceps with 150 lb. Weight Stack, TuffStuff PPD-804 Biceps / Triceps with 200 lb. Weight Stack
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.