Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff PPD-804 Biceps / Triceps is a selectorized 3-in-1 design, that features a counter-balanced pivot arm with multi-grip handles, allowing for both overhand and underhand grip positions.
Product Details for the TuffStuff PPD-804 Biceps / Triceps – Proformance Plus Series
TuffStuff PPD-804 Biceps / Triceps – Proformance Plus Series
The TuffStuff PPD-804 Biceps / Triceps is a selectorized 3-in-1 design, that features a counter-balanced pivot arm with multi-grip handles, allowing for both overhand and underhand grip positions. The TuffStuff PPD-804 Biceps / Triceps also features an ergonomically designed arm pad, allowing for both proper support as well as comfort. And, the PPD-804 also features a gas assist seat adjustment, allowing for easy access, adjustability, and comfort..
The TuffStuff PPD-804 Biceps / Triceps has been built to commercial specifications, and designed to require minimal maintenance – it’s an ideal investment for any multi-family facility (such as condominiums and apartments), hotels, corporate wellness centers, and commercial gyms.
All frame tubing is fabricated from industrial grade, 11 gauge steel and then finished with an aesthetically pleasing, baked-on platinum silver powder coating which is resistant to dings and scratches. Steel cables are rated at 2,200 lbs., and deliver a smooth and secure feel. Pulleys and cables are configured to a 2:1 ratio which effectively doubles the total amount of force to 400 lbs. 220 lb. steel weight stack includes a fully shrouded weight stack to ensure clothing or body parts never make contact with the moving parts inside.
- Unique 3-in-1 design offers independent lat, tricep and low row stations
- Adjustable thigh hold-down roller pads provide stability and firm support during workouts
- Rope handle feature provides many triceps exercises independently from the lat station
- 150 lbs. steel weight stack with add-on weight system
TuffStuff PPD-804 Biceps / Triceps with 150 lb. Weight Stack, TuffStuff PPD-804 Biceps / Triceps with 200 lb. Weight Stack
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.