Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff PPD-803 Pec Fly / Rear Delt is a selectorized Pec Fly / Rear Delt machine, featuring adjustable, rotary independent arms with swivel handles, allowing for unilateral and bilateral movements
Product Details for the TuffStuff PPD-803 Pec Fly / Rear Delt – Proformance Plus Series
TuffStuff PPD-803 Pec Fly / Rear Delt – Proformance Plus Series
The TuffStuff PPD-803 Pec Fly / Rear Delt is a selectorized Pec Fly / Rear Delt machine, featuring adjustable, rotary independent arms with swivel handles, allowing for unilateral and bilateral movements. The self adjusting pivot arms and a floating handle design allows for uniform and natural hand positioning. And the PPD-803 also features easy assess, and gas assist seat adjustment.
The TuffStuff PPD-803 Pec Fly / Rear Delt has been built to commercial specifications, and designed to require minimal maintenance – it’s an ideal investment for any multi-family facility (such as condominiums and apartments), hotels, corporate wellness centers, and commercial gyms.
All frame tubing is fabricated from industrial grade, 11 gauge steel and then finished with an aesthetically pleasing, baked-on platinum silver powder coating which is resistant to dings and scratches. Steel cables are rated at 2,200 lbs., and deliver a smooth and secure feel. Pulleys and cables are configured to a 2:1 ratio which effectively doubles the total amount of force to 400 lbs. 220 lb. steel weight stack includes a fully shrouded weight stack to ensure clothing or body parts never make contact with the moving parts inside.
- Adjustable, rotary independent arm with swivel handles allow unilateral and bilateral movements/li>
- Self-adjusting pivot arms and floating handle design allow uniform and natural hand positioning/li>
- Easy access gas assist seat adjustment/li>
- 220 lbs. steel weight stack with add-on weight system
TuffStuff PPD-803 Pec Fly / Rear Delt with 220 lb. Weight Stack, TuffStuff PPD-803 Pec Fly / Rear Delt with 295 lb. Weight Stack
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.