Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff PPD-802 Lat / Mid / Low Row is available at Commercial Fitness Superstore. 3-in-1 design offers independent lat, tricep and low row stations.
Product Details for the TuffStuff PPD-802 Lat / Mid / Low Row – Proformance Plus Series
TuffStuff PPD-802 Lat / Mid / Low Row – Proformance Plus Series
The TuffStuff PPD-802 Lat / Mid / Low Row is a selectorized 3-in-1 design, that offers independent lat, tricep and low row stations. The TuffStuff PPD-802 Lat / Mid / Low Row offers adjustable thigh hold-down roller pads, which provide stability and firm support during workouts. And, the PPD-802 also features a rope handle pull down, providing many tricep exercises independently from the last station.
The TuffStuff PPD-802 Lat / Mid / Low Row has been built to commercial specifications, and designed to require minimal maintenance – it’s an ideal investment for any multi-family facility (such as condominiums and apartments), hotels, corporate wellness centers, and commercial gyms.
All frame tubing is fabricated from industrial grade, 11 gauge steel and then finished with an aesthetically pleasing, baked-on platinum silver powder coating which is resistant to dings and scratches. Steel cables are rated at 2,200 lbs., and deliver a smooth and secure feel. Pulleys and cables are configured to a 2:1 ratio which effectively doubles the total amount of force to 400 lbs. 220 lb. steel weight stack includes a fully shrouded weight stack to ensure clothing or body parts never make contact with the moving parts inside.
- Unique 3-in-1 design offers independent lat, tricep and low row stations
- Adjustable thigh hold-down roller pads provide stability and firm support during workouts
- Rope handle feature provides many triceps exercises independently from the lat station
- 220 lbs. steel weight stack with add-on weight system
TuffStuff PPD-802 Lat / Mid / Low Row with 220 lb. Weight Stack, TuffStuff PPD-802 Lat / Mid / Low Row with 295 lb. Weight Stack
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.