Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff CG-9516 Leg Press is a selectorized leg press used for strengthening and toning the muscles of the legs including quadriceps, hamstrings and calves.
Product Details for the TuffStuff CG-9516 Leg Press – CalGym Series
TuffStuff CG-9516 Leg Press – CalGym Series
The TuffStuff CG-9516 Leg Press is a selectorized leg press used for strengthening and toning the muscles of the legs including quadriceps, hamstrings and calves. The TuffStuff CG-9516 Leg Press offers easy entry, which is especially beneficial to rehabilitation patients or the aging. Custom convex footplate provides neutral ankle and knee alignment during exercises. Adjustable 5-position ergonomic seat carriage with rollers riding on 2″ diameter hard chrome seat rails for smooth and precise motion.
The TuffStuff CG-9516 Leg Press has been built to commercial specifications, and designed to require minimal maintenance – it’s an ideal investment for any multi-family facility (such as condominiums and apartments), hotels, corporate wellness centers, and commercial gyms.
All frame tubing is fabricated from industrial grade, 11 gauge steel and then finished with an aesthetically pleasing, baked-on platinum silver powder coating which is resistant to dings and scratches. Steel cables are rated at 2,200 lbs., and deliver a smooth and secure feel. Pulleys and cables are configured to a 2:1 ratio which effectively doubles the total amount of force to 400 lbs. 200 lb. steel weight stack includes a fully shrouded weight stack to ensure clothing or body parts never make contact with the moving parts inside.
- Custom convex footplate provides neutral ankle and knee alignment during exercises.
- Adjustable 5-position ergonomic seat carriage with rollers riding on 2″ diameter hard chrome seat rails for smooth and precise motion.
- Smooth roller style seat adjustments
- 2:1 cable ratio allows up to 400 lbs. resistance.
- 200 lbs. steel weight stack
- Installation: Fits through 36” wide door pre-assembled
- Frames: MIG welded and bolted for long lasting durability
- Built dimensions: 77 x 52 x 85 in/196 x 132 x 216 cm
- Weight: 610 lb/277 kg
- Heavy duty 2” x 4” 11-gauge oval steel frames with a combination of 2” round tubing.
- Sealed 2” roller bearings and 1” diameter solid steel axle encased in machined housing on all primary pivot points.
- 1” solid steel axles with 1” bronze oil lite bushings on all secondary pivot points.
- 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed bearings enclosed in protective steel covers.
- High density EMR Urethane foam padding with double-stitched upholstery (black) secured to 3/4” plywood backing.
- Powder coat finish in Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents (custom color available for additional charge).
- USA-Made/Certified 2200 lbs. 3/16” military-spec nylon coated cable.
- 3/4” precision ground, hard chrome finish, solid steel guide rods.
- Thermoplastic rubber handgrips secured with aluminum end caps for durability and improved feel.
- Steel weight stack enclosures with decorative built-in storage compartment cover.
- Protective rubber stabilizer feet with anchoring holes provided on all machines.
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 2 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.