TuffStuff CG-9516 Leg Press – CalGym Series
The TuffStuff CG-9516 Leg Press is a selectorized leg press used for strengthening and toning the muscles of the legs including quadriceps, hamstrings and calves. The TuffStuff CG-9516 Leg Press offers easy entry, which is especially beneficial to rehabilitation patients or the aging. Custom convex footplate provides neutral ankle and knee alignment during exercises. Adjustable 5-position ergonomic seat carriage with rollers riding on 2″ diameter hard chrome seat rails for smooth and precise motion.
The TuffStuff CG-9516 Leg Press has been built to commercial specifications, and designed to require minimal maintenance – it’s an ideal investment for any multi-family facility (such as condominiums and apartments), hotels, corporate wellness centers, and commercial gyms.
All frame tubing is fabricated from industrial grade, 11 gauge steel and then finished with an aesthetically pleasing, baked-on platinum silver powder coating which is resistant to dings and scratches. Steel cables are rated at 2,200 lbs., and deliver a smooth and secure feel. Pulleys and cables are configured to a 2:1 ratio which effectively doubles the total amount of force to 400 lbs. 200 lb. steel weight stack includes a fully shrouded weight stack to ensure clothing or body parts never make contact with the moving parts inside.
- Custom convex footplate provides neutral ankle and knee alignment during exercises.
- Adjustable 5-position ergonomic seat carriage with rollers riding on 2″ diameter hard chrome seat rails for smooth and precise motion.
- Smooth roller style seat adjustments
- 2:1 cable ratio allows up to 400 lbs. resistance.
- 200 lbs. steel weight stack
- Installation: Fits through 36” wide door pre-assembled
- Frames: MIG welded and bolted for long lasting durability