Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff CG-9515 Dual Inner/Outer Thigh is a selectorized inner and outer thigh machine, used to tone, shape and strengthen muscles of the legs and hips.
Product Details for the Tuff Stuff CG-9515 Dual Inner/Outer Thigh – CalGym Series
TuffStuff CG-9515 Dual Inner/Outer Thigh – CalGym Series
The TuffStuff CG-9515 Dual Inner/Outer Thigh is a selectorized inner and outer thigh machine, used to tone, shape and strengthen muscles of the legs and hips. A unique dual design allows for adduction and abduction exercises.
The TuffStuff CG-9515 does a great job of toning and firming the inner and outer thigh. Swiveling thigh pads can be adjusted for comfort, and are designed to move with the body to eliminate pinch points. Each pad is made up of high density urethane padding for proper support, and is double stitched for maximum durability. A pop-pin under the user either widens the pads for inner thigh “adductor” work or brings the pads in close for outer thigh “abductor” work. Additionally, footrests keep the feet secured and away from the main frame.
The TuffStuff CG-9515 Dual Inner/Outer Thigh has been built to commercial specifications, and designed to require minimal maintenance – it’s an ideal investment for any multi-family facility (such as condominiums and apartments), hotels, corporate wellness centers, and commercial gyms.
The frame is crafted from industrial grade 11 gauge steel, and finished with a baked-on platinum silver powder coating, which is designed to resist dings and scratches. The aircraft quality cables drive cables are rated at 2,200 lbs., and the 150 lb. steel weight stack is fully shrouded for additional safety.
- Unique dual design allows for adduction and abduction exercises.
- Swivel thigh pads allow quick exercise set up
- Multiple start positions for both inner and outer thigh exercises
- Built-in handles for support
- 150 lbs. steel weight stack
- Installation: Fits through 36” wide door pre-assembled
- Frames: MIG welded and bolted for long lasting durability
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 2 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.