Product HighlightsThe TRUE Composite Strength Glute Press combines a reverse decline lunge motion simultaneously with a chest press motion for faster and more accurate fitness results.
Product Details for the TRUE Composite Strength Glute Press – Commercial
TRUE Composite Strength Glute Press – Commercial
The TRUE Composite Strength Glute Press combines a reverse decline lunge motion simultaneously with a chest press motion for faster and more accurate fitness results. Effectively achieve the proper formation and benefits of an “Olympic Lift” all with one controlled motion and reduced risk of injury. The TRUE Composite Strength Glute Press is a one-size-fits-all product that requires no adjustments for ultimate user convenience.
Unlike free-form exercises that integrate upper and lower body exercises, Composite Strength machines control your movement pattern to take away the guess work and greatly reduce injury risk. Composite Strength machines move like you move – producing balanced total-body strength gains.
- Controlled movement patterns provide safe method of functional training for users of all ability levels
- Simultaneously works upper and lower body muscle groups for a faster and more efficient workout
- Quickly burns more calories and strengthens more muscle groups in less time
- Ultimate user convenience with no adjustments necessary
- Dimensions: L: 90” x W: 68” x H: 64” / L: 229 cm x W: 173 cm x H: 163 cm
- Weight: 705 lbs / 320 kg
- Frame: Premium quality powdered coated frames with high gloss secondary top coat
- Pads: Thick leather grain vinyl with contrasting double top stitching
- Frame Components and Welds excluding coatings: 10 years
- Bushings, Sealed Rotating Bearings, Pulleys, Weight plates and Guide Rods excluding coatings: 5 Years
- Cables, Linear Bearings and Shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty: 1 Year
- Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips: 90 Day
- Labor: 1 Year