SPRI Braided XertubeRequest a Quote
The SPRI Braided Xertube takes tubing training to the next level by weaving 4 strands of SPRI's Tuff Tube™ together using their patented Braided Tubing Technology.
Product HighlightsThe SPRI Braided Xertube takes tubing training to the next level by weaving 4 strands of SPRI's Tuff Tube™ together using their patented Braided Tubing Technology.
Product Details for the SPRI Braided Xertube
SPRI Braided Xertube
The SPRI Braided Xertube offers all the same benefits as other standard tubes, and then some. The braided rope-like construction makes this the toughest tube in the market. The handle not only provides comfort, but also allows all four tubes to come through the connector independently, making the Braided Xertube® durable enough for any type of exercise.
Anchor this tube to any secure object, step on it, or use with a partner for variety in your resistance training. Color-coded resistances range from very light to ultra heavy. Sold individually. Includes two free downloadable exercise guides.
Rubber resistance exercise and conditioning demands have increased and so must the performance and responsiveness of the tubing products you depend on. SPRI’s Braided Tubing rope-like construction meets and exceeds the most rigorous training applications.
SPRI’s Braided Tubing Series includes items for upper body exercises, lower body exercises, speed and agility drills, adding rubber resistance to weight training and more…
Braided Xertube® Features:
- Created for dynamic, high-resistance exercises
- Braided construction offers unmatched durability
- Anchor to any secure object
- Available in 5 resistance levels
- Includes two downloadable exercise guides
- Tubing: 4 strands of SPRI’s Tuff Tube™ weaved together with patented Braiding Tubing Technology
- Resistance Levels: One, Two, Three, Four, Five (Each marked on handles)
- Color: Silver metallic color braided with colored tubing (yellow, green, red, blue or purple)