Product HighlightsThe Spirit ST900FT Functional Trainer packs a lot of workout into one space-friendly footprint - ideal for smaller, highly trafficked fitness facilities.
Product Details for the Spirit ST900FT Functional Trainer
The Spirit ST900FT Functional Trainer packs a lot of workout into one space-friendly footprint, and is ideal for smaller, highly trafficked fitness facilities. This cable-based functional training machine has two independent weight stacks for individual resistance per limb, push/pull movements, or to accommodate two users at the same time. The commercial construction requires little general maintenance to provide optimal performance for years to come.
- Multi-Position – Each pulley features 19 vertical positions along the upright tubes to precisely place the angle of resistance for users of various heights.
- Independent Weight Stacks – The 1:2 weight ratio on the independent weight stacks allows for greater cable travel for wide range of motion and less inertia when using lighter resistance.
- Accessory Storage – Accessories are conveniently located on the unit for quick and easy transitions from one exercise to the next. Accessories include: short swivel bar, long swivel bar, rope, 2 co-molded handles, and ankle cuff.
- Frame Durability – Commercial construction built with powder-coated, 11-guage steel with oval tubing for greater strength.
Commercial Warranty (all dues paying facilities, regardless of usage}
- Frame: 10 Years
- Weight Stack, Guide Rods, Pulleys & Bearings: 5 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Wear Items, Hardware & Cables: 1 Year