Product HighlightsThe Cascade CMXRT Recumbent Exercise Bike is the first magnetic recumbent exercise bike designed to deliver the real road feel users love in group cycling classes.
Product Details for the Cascade CMXRT Recumbent Exercise Bike
Cascade CMXRT Recumbent Exercise Bike
IF you’re looking for the perfect recumbent exercise bike for your studio or rehabilitation clinic, the Cascade CMXRT Recumbent Exercise Bike is the perfect choice. The CMXRT is the first magnetic recumbent exercise bike designed to deliver the real road feel users love in group cycling classes.
The Cascade CMXRT recumbent exercise bike is a fixed gear design that gives your users a more comfortable and realistic pedal stroke. 16 levels of smooth magnetic resistance provides a smooth pedal stroke, rather than the drag normally felt on other machines when pedaling traditional recumbent exercise bikes.
The CMXRT provides a more comfortable, efficient, and effective workout. Features include an easy on and off walk through design, a breathable mesh seat back, a reclining seat for more comfort, contact and wireless heart rate and the CMXRT Console which displays key workout statistics.
The console on the CMXRT displays heart rate, watts generated, and calories burned – allow your clients to custom tailor workouts to make the right progress and see positive gains quickly.
The CMXRT allow allows for bi-directional pedaling. Bi-directional resistance allows users to pedal both forward and backward, even at very low RPM’s – which is also great for hip and knee rehabilitation.
- 16 levels of smooth and quiet magnetic resistance
- Handlebars for ease of getting on and off
- Bright easy to read and use console
- Great for rehab – can set resistance at very low speed (less than 15 RPM)
- Comfortable 4 Way adjustable reclining seat with quick adjust thumb controls
- Mesh seat back for breathability and comfort
- Easy step through frame design
- 11 training programs, Feedback includes time, speed, RPM’s, distance, calories, HR, watts, level
- Contact and wireless heart rate, heart rate strap included
- Length: 67” (170 cm)
- Height: 44” (111.7 cm)
- Width: 29.4” (75 cm)
- Weight: 133 lbs (60 kg)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg
- Commercial quality construction
- Narrow Q factor – narrower separation between the two pedal cranks for optimal performance and comfort
- Durable, long lasting bottom bracket
- Easy access dual water bottle holders
- Dual stretch pads on rear cross leg
- Wide secure and stable base with adjustable levelers
- Easy access bar for changing seat leg position
- Reading rack on console
- 170 mm cranks accepts any standard pedal
- Easy to reach safety stop
- 6’ cord, 6 volt DC power supply
Commercial Warranty Information
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 Years
- Wearables: 2 Years
- Electronics: 2 Years
- Labor: 1 Year