TuffStuff CG-9510 Dual Abdominal/Back – CalGym Series
The TuffStuff CG-9510 Dual Abdominal/Back is a selectorized abdominal crunch machine and a low back extension.
On the TuffStuff CG-9510 Dual Abdominal/Back, the Quick-Set torso pad is comprised of dense padding, evenly distributing the resistance created by the weight stack. An oversized seat pad accommodates users of all sizes and includes a built-in seat belt to keep users from “lifting off” during crunches or back extensions. The CG-7510 also includes a rubber encased foot brace and foot/ankle roller, designed to keep the legs stationery.
The TuffStuff CG-9510 Dual Abdominal/Back has been built to commercial specifications, and designed to require minimal maintenance – it’s an ideal investment for any multi-family facility (such as condominiums and apartments), hotels, corporate wellness centers, and commercial gyms.
A fully shrouded 200 lb. weight stack offers easy selector pin adjustments. The frame is crafted with 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tubing and features a chip resistant, platinum sparkle powder coat. 2,200 lb. aircraft quality cables, nylon pulley wheels with heavy-duty sealed bearings, dense seat padding with 3/4” thick plywood backing and solid steel polished guide rods.
- Quick-set torso pad easily adjusts for both abdominal and back exercises
- Seat belt enhances user comfort, support and safety
- Oversized seat accommodates a wide variety of user sizes
- Rubber coated foot brace and upholstered foot rollers help keep user in proper alignment
- 200 lbs. steel weight stack.
- Installation: Fits through 36” wide door pre-assembled
- Frames: MIG welded and bolted for long lasting durability