Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff CG-9510 Dual Abdominal/Back is a selectorized abdominal crunch machine and a low back extension.
Product Details for the Tuff Stuff CG-9510 Dual Ab/Back – CalGym Series
TuffStuff CG-9510 Dual Abdominal/Back – CalGym Series
The TuffStuff CG-9510 Dual Abdominal/Back is a selectorized abdominal crunch machine and a low back extension.
On the TuffStuff CG-9510 Dual Abdominal/Back, the Quick-Set torso pad is comprised of dense padding, evenly distributing the resistance created by the weight stack. An oversized seat pad accommodates users of all sizes and includes a built-in seat belt to keep users from “lifting off” during crunches or back extensions. The CG-7510 also includes a rubber encased foot brace and foot/ankle roller, designed to keep the legs stationery.
The TuffStuff CG-9510 Dual Abdominal/Back has been built to commercial specifications, and designed to require minimal maintenance – it’s an ideal investment for any multi-family facility (such as condominiums and apartments), hotels, corporate wellness centers, and commercial gyms.
A fully shrouded 200 lb. weight stack offers easy selector pin adjustments. The frame is crafted with 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tubing and features a chip resistant, platinum sparkle powder coat. 2,200 lb. aircraft quality cables, nylon pulley wheels with heavy-duty sealed bearings, dense seat padding with 3/4” thick plywood backing and solid steel polished guide rods.
- Quick-set torso pad easily adjusts for both abdominal and back exercises
- Seat belt enhances user comfort, support and safety
- Oversized seat accommodates a wide variety of user sizes
- Rubber coated foot brace and upholstered foot rollers help keep user in proper alignment
- 200 lbs. steel weight stack.
- Installation: Fits through 36” wide door pre-assembled
- Frames: MIG welded and bolted for long lasting durability
- Built dimensions: 41 x 45 x 59 in/104 x 114 x 150cm
- Weight: 515 lb/234 kg
- Heavy duty 2” x 4” 11-gauge oval steel frames with a combination of 2” round tubing.
- Sealed 2” roller bearings and 1” diameter solid steel axle encased in machined housing on all primary pivot points.
- 1” solid steel axles with 1” bronze oil lite bushings on all secondary pivot points.
- 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed bearings enclosed in protective steel covers.
- High density EMR Urethane foam padding with double-stitched upholstery (black) secured to 3/4” plywood backing.
- Powder coat finish in Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents (custom color available for additional charge).
- USA-Made/Certified 2200 lbs. 3/16” military-spec nylon coated cable.
- 3/4” precision ground, hard chrome finish, solid steel guide rods.
- Thermoplastic rubber handgrips secured with aluminum end caps for durability and improved feel.
- Steel weight stack enclosures with decorative built-in storage compartment cover.
- Protective rubber stabilizer feet with anchoring holes provided on all machines.
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 2 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.