First Degree Fitness – Viking 2 AR Commercial RowerRequest a Quote
First Degree Fitness – Viking 2 AR Rower is simply the best wooden framed machine on the market today.
Product HighlightsCompare the quality of finish, integrity of construction and attention to detail that the superb Viking2 AR offers at unbeatable value for money. Patented twin tank design provides outstanding exercise function. Instantly adaptable to each user allowing progression as fitness level and abilities improve.
Product Details for the First Degree Fitness – Viking 2 AR Commercial Rower
First Degree Fitness – Viking 2 AR Commercial Rower
The First Degree Viking 2 AR Rower is a perfect choice for your commercial facility. The Viking 2 AR Rower uses patented Adjustable Fluid Resistance via compact, horizontally mounted tanks, which provides a large range of resistance for any fitness level. The Viking 2 AR Rower’s adjustable resistance adjusts from feather light to Olympic challenge at the turn of a dial. Instantly adapts for progressive training, interval training or multiple users.
The frame of the Viking 2 is solid American Ash construction. Highest quality, hand lacquered finish, and frame integrity is assured by extensive metal fixtures and precision components to produce a rigid exercise platform that lasts a lifetime.
First Degree Viking 2 AR Light Commercial Rowers gives gym members the closest Water Rowing simulation experience providing the sight, sound, and feel of river rowing. Gym Owners appreciate the fact the First Degree Viking 2 AR Light Commercial Rower is virtually maintenance free. First Degree Viking 2 AR Light Commercial Rower is perfect for the very highest traffic Commercial Gym environments.
- Patented twin tank design with triple-blade, stainless steel impeller delivers instant catch and consistent resistance through the entire stroke.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle minimizes strain on hands, wrists and forearms.
- Smooth and silent seat action and seat that shapes to the user, with textured finish to prevent slip. Exceptional comfort assured.
- Easily adjusted footplates with secure heel capture and angled surface under ball of foot to assist leg drive.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and maintenance free.
- Active recoil system to facilitate rapid stroke rate utilities extended bungee length and 2 x precision one-way bearings.
- Best emulation of actual rowing with the sensory stimulation of the sight, sound and feel of being on the water. Smooth, progressive and satisfying exercise action.
- Multi-level exercise monitor (with USB port for extended functionality): time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and (optional) heart rate.
- Ethically produced using first grade American Ash from sustainable plantations.
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Transport wheels at front allow for easy movement.
- Low impact, non-jarring, total body cardio respiratory workout.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- “No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.”
- “Multilevel Computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and heart rate.”
- “Height Adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.”
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- “Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists and hands.”
- “Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.”
- “Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free. The solid construction makes this perfect for any application – home or health club.”
- “Best emulation, with the sensory stimulation of the sight, sound and feel of real on-water rowing.”
- Low impact, non-jarring whole body cardio-respiratory workout.
- Light Commercial use warranty
**Light Commercial Use - This product is designed and constructed for use in supervised facilities where the product is used for less than 25 hours per week in total. It is not intended or warranted for general use in Health Club / Fitness Studio application.
First Degree Fitness Limited warrants that the Viking 2 AR Rower (model VIK2 AR), purchased from an authorised agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship. First Degree Fitness Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below.
Wooden Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness Limited will repair or replace the wooden Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness Limited will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the origi-nal purchase.
Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness Limited will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
Nylon seat runners (excludes impact or detritus damage) Stainless Steel Paddle Assembly
All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 year (Light Commercial use)
First Degree Fitness Limited will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
- Bungee recoil cord
- Hand grips & foot straps
- Polyester rowing belt
- Seat All pulleys, rollers & bearings
- All rubber components
- Computer & speed sensor (excluding replaceable batteries)
- Sliding footplates
- Damage to the finish of any part of the machine
- Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine
- Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts
- Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind
- Any labour cost associated with a warranty claim
- The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with First Degree Fitness Limited or one of its appointed distributors
- First Degree Fitness Limited reserve the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty
- Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is not transferable
- The product must be returned to your place of purchase in original packaging with transportation, insurance and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you
- First Degree Fitness makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty. Neither First Degree Fitness nor its associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages