US Rubber Survivor SportFloor™ Rolled Rubber FlooringRequest a Quote
You need a long-lasting floor that will take tons of traffic and look great for years: US Rubber Survivor SportFloor™ Rolled Rubber Flooring wins every time.
Product HighlightsYou need a long-lasting floor that will take tons of traffic and look great for years: US Rubber Survivor SportFloor™ Rolled Rubber Flooring wins every time.
Product Details for the US Rubber Survivor SportFloor™ Rolled Rubber Flooring
US Rubber Survivor SportFloor™ Rolled Rubber Flooring
You need a long-lasting floor that will take tons of traffic and look great for years: US Rubber Survivor SportFloor™ Rolled Rubber Flooring wins every time. Rubber is perfect for areas where people must stand for long periods of time. Cushioning reduces fatigue and foot injury. And, rubber flooring is shock and sound absorbant, providing traction as well as floor protection for your gym, whether you’re using strength equipment, cardio equipment, or both.
U.S. Rubber Recycling, Inc. manufactures and distributes high quality flooring and underlayment products made primarily from recycled rubber and other environmentally friendly compounds. Their products provide durable flooring solutions for all types of retail, government and commercial settings.
Endorsed by Gold’s Gym, Survivor thrives in tough, high-traffic environments. Survivor SportFloor’s unique beveled-edge construction means virtually no gapping, resulting in a smooth, seamless surface.Survivor SportFloor is the flooring of choice for many of the country’s most prestigious fitness chains, including Gold’s Gym, Crunch Fitness, UFC Gyms, and Madonna’s Hard Candy, along with a large number of Division I colleges and universities.
- Easy to install and maintain
- Cost-effective and long-lasting
- Shock and sound absorbent
- Unique design makes for a seamless floor surface
- Excellent traction, even when wet
- Safe for indoor and outdoor use
- MAS Certified Green®
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Multiple colors; custom color and logos available
- Premium Recycled Rubber
- 100% made in the USA
- 5 year, normal wear warranty
Professional Installation Recommended – contact Commercial Fitness Superstore for recommended installers.
- Materials: Recycled SBR tire rubber, dynamically bound
- Weight: 3/8” approx 2 lbs/sq. ft. | ½” approx. 2.5 lbs/sq. ft.
- Colors: Black, or choose to add 20%-85% color fleck; 19 colors available
- Roll Size: 4' x 50' x 3/8"
- Tolerances: Certified top height to +/- .010
- Installation : Full-spread glue down
- Maintenance: Damp mop and let dry
- Density: ASTM D3676 68.3 lbs/cubic foot
- Hardness: ASTM D2240 Shore A60 +/-5
- Slip Resistance: ASTM D C1028 Friction Coefficient .084–.090
- Abrasion: ASTM D4060 2,000 cycles taber abraser 1kg, .329–.35g loss
- Chemicals: Resistant to most acids and chlorine
- VOCs/Formaldehyde: Compliant with the performance standards established for low-emitting flooring under the Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS) and the LEED Pilot Credit 21: Low-Emitting Interiors programs.
- LEED/GreenBuild: Several LEED points available
5 years materials and workmanship (pro-rated basis)