- Physical Specifications
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Footprint: 68"L x 30”W (172 cm x 76 cm)
- Machine Weight: 278 lbs. (126 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs. (181 kg)
- Technical Specifications
- Drive Motor: 3HP DC
- Belt: Orthopedic
- Impact System: TRUE Soft Select
- Speed Range: 0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 km/H)
- Incline Range: 0% to 15%
- Handrail Design: Protective Dipped Handrails
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
- Console and Programs
The Z5.4 offers a dual window custom LCD console.
- Reading Rack
- Total Programs: 7
- Saved Workouts: 3
- HRC Cruise Control
- Quick speed keys
- Other Features
- Accessories: Water Bottle Holder, Reading Rack
- Warranty Type: Lifetime frame, 30 years motor, 10 years parts and 1 year labor
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino