- Technical Specifications
- Power Source: Self-generated with Emerge and Escalate9 consoles; external power source with other consoles
- Resistance Source : Generator magnetic
- Resistance Levels: 30
- Workload Range: 450 Watts
- Frame Construction: Welded Heavy Gauge Steel
- Handlebar Design: Multi-Position with Moisture Resistant Sleeves
- Drive System : Dual Stage Drive System
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar Compatible
- Available Consoles
- Emerge: (standard)
- Escalante 9: (optional)
- Regulatory Approvals
- ETL UL 1647: Yes
- CSA: Yes
- CE: Yes
- EN 957: Yes
- FCC: Yes
- Physical Specifications
- Footprint: 41" x 41" (105cm x 105cm)
- Machine Weight: 225 lbs (102kg)
- Shipping Weight: 235 lbs (106 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Step-Up Height: 8.25" (21 cm)
- Transport Wheels: Two front transport wheels
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino