- Physical Specifications
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Footprint: 74"L x 29"W (188 cm x 74 cm)
- Machine Weight: 220 lbs. (100 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Technical Specifications
- Drive Motor: 3HP DC
- Speed Range: 0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 km/H)
- Incline Range: 0% to 15%
- Handrail Design: Protective Dipped Foam Flared Handrails
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
- Console and Programs
M50 treadmill offers a 7-inch LCD integrated console.
- Display: 7-inch LCD
- Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder
- Total Workouts: 7
- Includes performance, hill and speed workouts
- HRC Cruise Control
- Quick speed keys
- (2) Saved Workouts
- Other Features
- Accessories: Water Bottle Holder (2), Accessory Tray, Reading Rack/Tablet Holder
- Warranty Type: Lifetime frame, 30 years motor, 5 years parts and 1 year labor
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino