- Physical Specifications
- Footprint: 71"L x 39.7"W without step (180cm x 101cm) / with step 81"L x 39.7"W (205.7cm x 101cm)
- Running Surface: 60" L x 22" W / 152 cm x 56 cm
- Machine Weight: 592 lbs / 269 kg
- Shipping Weight: 645 lbs / 293 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Deck Step-Up Height: 5" / 29 cm with step. 13.2'' / 33.5cm without step
- Portability: 2 Rear Transport Wheels with Built in Rear Handholds
- Technical Specifications
- Power Source: 120V/20 Amp Dedicated (NEMA 5-15 receptacle) - 12'/3.7m power cord
- Cord Length: 12' (3.7M)
- Drive Motor: True 5 HP AC Max DriveTM
- Incline Motor: Compression Elevation Motor with 1200 lbs. of Thrust
- Speed Sensor: Optical
- Deck: Double Sided Thermally Fused Laminated 1" Medium Density Fiberboard
- Reversible Deck: Standard
- Belt: Siegling Multi-Ply Belt with PVC Coating
- Rollers: 3" / 8 cm Diameter Rollers with Sealed Bearings
- Impact System: TRUE Soft System™ (neoprene shock absorbers, where neoprene is a synthetic material resembling rubber, but slower to deteriorate and more resistant to oil)
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Lubrication: TRUE Proprietary Lubricant "Silex"®
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12 MPH / 0.8-19 KMH
- Incline Range: -3% to 30%
- Decline Range: Yes (-3%)
- Bluetooth Heartrate Monitoring: Available on Transcend16, Transcend10 and Escalate9 Consoles
- CSAFE: YES
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar®
- Saftey Clip: Standard
- Extended Handrails: Standard
- High Incline Handrails: Standard
- Straddle Covers: Standard
- User Detection: User Present Detection™
- Regulatory Approvals: UL, CSA, CE, EN957, FCC EXTRAS
- Accessories: Water Bottle Holder, Accessory Tray, Reading Rack/Tablet Holder
TRUE Alpine Runner
It’s not your average treadmill. It’s not your average incline trainer. The TRUE Alpine Runner is the ultimate in incline training!
Most treadmills have an maximum incline range around 10-15%. But, with the TRUE Alpine Runner, you get an incline range of -3% to 30%! You can intensify your workout like never before!
Standard treadmills are ideal for walking or running workouts. If you are a consistent runner, you can maintain a quick pace at even a 10 or 12 percent incline. A workout on an incline trainer simulates hiking more than walking or running, providing you with a great cardio workout that also is an incredible calorie burner.
To give you an idea of what kind of calorie burning performance you could experience, if you increase the TRUE Alpine Runner’s incline from 0 to 40 percent, you can burn five times the calories over a standard treadmill. If you walk 2 mph for 20 minutes at a 0 degree incline, you will burn approximately 74 calories. At a 30 degree incline, you will burn almost 300 calories!
And, if you are not an avid runner, an incline trainer offers you a convenient way to increase your workout intensity and calorie burn without increasing your speed.
Combine the performance advantages of an incline trainer treadmill with all the quality and features that you know TRUE treadmills for, and you have the best cardio machine on the market. Runners and walkers alike will love the softer deck of TRUE Alpine Runner.