- Physical Specifications
- Footprint: 71"L x 39.7"W without step (180cm x 101cm) / with step 81"L x 39.7"W (205.7cm x 101cm)
- Running Surface: 60" L x 22" W / 152 cm x 56 cm
- Machine Weight: 592 lbs / 269 kg
- Shipping Weight: 645 lbs / 293 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Deck Step-Up Height: 5" / 29 cm with step. 13.2'' / 33.5cm without step
- Portability: 2 Rear Transport Wheels with Built in Rear Handholds
- Technical Specifications
- Power Source: 120V/20 Amp Dedicated (NEMA 5-15 receptacle) - 12'/3.7m power cord
- Cord Length: 12' (3.7M)
- Drive Motor: True 5 HP AC Max DriveTM
- Incline Motor: Compression Elevation Motor with 1200 lbs. of Thrust
- Speed Sensor: Optical
- Deck: Double Sided Thermally Fused Laminated 1" Medium Density Fiberboard
- Reversible Deck: Standard
- Belt: Siegling Multi-Ply Belt with PVC Coating
- Rollers: 3" / 8 cm Diameter Rollers with Sealed Bearings
- Impact System: TRUE Soft System™ (neoprene shock absorbers, where neoprene is a synthetic material resembling rubber, but slower to deteriorate and more resistant to oil)
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Lubrication: TRUE Proprietary Lubricant "Silex"®
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12 MPH / 0.8-19 KMH
- Incline Range: -3% to 30%
- Decline Range: Yes (-3%)
- Bluetooth Heartrate Monitoring: Available on Transcend16, Transcend10 and Escalate9 Consoles
- CSAFE: YES
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar®
- Saftey Clip: Standard
- Extended Handrails: Standard
- High Incline Handrails: Standard
- Straddle Covers: Standard
- User Detection: User Present Detection™
- Regulatory Approvals: UL, CSA, CE, EN957, FCC EXTRAS
- Accessories: Water Bottle Holder, Accessory Tray, Reading Rack/Tablet Holder
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino