- Physical Specifications
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimension: 78" x 31.9" x 56.1"
- Product Weight: 278 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 425 lbs.
- Technical Specifications
- Console: 9" Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Fan, Speakers w/3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, and Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
- Speed: .5 to 12 mph
- Incline: 0 to 15%
- Drive Motor: 3.5 hp
- Deck: 1" Phenolic, Silicone Lubricated, Folding
- Belt: 22" x 60", 2 ply (2.5T)
- Rollers: 3.0"
- Cushioning: 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Handrails: Short Lateral, Incline & Speed controls on handlebars
- Console and Programs
Numerous electronic features can be found on the XT685 including an oversized bright blue backlit display, Quick Speed and Incline console keys, wireless HR strap included, remote speed and incline handlebar toggles, and multi-color LED displays for identifying muscles activated and monitoring your heart rate.
- Fat burn
- (2) Heart rate
- (2) User programs
- Warranty: Lifetime frame; lifetime motor; lifetime deck; 10 year parts; 1 year labor
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino