- Physical Specifications
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimension: 78" x 31.9" x 56.1"
- Product Weight: 278 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 425 lbs.
- Technical Specifications
- Console: 9" Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Fan, Speakers w/3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, and Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
- Speed: .5 to 12 mph
- Incline: 0 to 15%
- Drive Motor: 4 hp
- Deck: 1" Phenolic, Silicone Lubricated, Folding
- Belt: 22" x 60", 2 ply (2.5T)
- Rollers: 3.0"
- Cushioning: 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Handrails: Short Lateral, Incline & Speed controls on handlebars
- Console and Programs
Numerous electronic features can be found on the XT685 including an oversized bright blue backlit display, Quick Speed and Incline console keys, wireless HR strap included, remote speed and incline handlebar toggles, and multi-color LED displays for identifying muscles activated and monitoring your heart rate.
- Fat burn
- (2) Heart rate
- (2) User programs
- Warranty: Lifetime frame; lifetime motor; lifetime deck; 10 year parts; 1 year labor
Spirit XT685 Treadmill
The Spirit XT685 Treadmill has the same options as the Spirit XT285, 385 and 485 but is a non-folding heavier frame platform treadmill with larger diameter rollers and a belt that’s 2” wider. The Spirit XT685 Treadmill is perfect for both walkers and runners, and features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running. The Spirit XT685 Treadmill includes an oversized bright blue backlit display, Quick Speed and Incline console keys, wireless HR strap included, remote speed and incline handlebar toggles, and multi-color LED displays for identifying muscles activated and monitoring your heart rate.
And, the XT685 also works with the SPIRITFIT App! The SPIRITFIT App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. And, the SPIRITFIT can share workout data to HealthKit, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.
Spirit XT685 Treadmill Features:
- A bright blue backlit LCD console offers a multitude of feedback data
- Quick Speed and Incline keys make workouts more efficient
- Wireless heart rate (telemetric chest strap included) makes monitoring ideal for running or walking
- Remote Speed and Incline controls make adjustments more convenient
- Muscle activation figure that shows which areas are being targeted
- Audio jack and speakers for personal entertainment
- Non-folding base promotes extra stability for runners
- Fusion program guides you through a full body workout in as little as 15 minutes
This model is very appealing to both walkers and runners. This model features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running. In addition, the 4 hp continuous duty AC motor can meet the demands of various size individuals running on the treadmill.
- Console Feedback. A 9” blue backlit LCD screen that conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated.
- Muscle Activation. To get the best results, it’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. Spirit treadmills help you target several muscle groups: glutes (bottom), hamstrings (back of your thigh), quads (thigh), calves, pecs and arms.
- Heart Rate % Profile. Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. This Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Cooling Fan. Extend your workout by a few minutes while enjoying the swiveling cooling fans that come standard on all Spirit treadmills.
- Quick Keys. The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a few key strikes.
- Mp3 Audio Jack & Speakers. Plug your MP3, Smart phone, or digital tuner into this jack for music broadcasting.
- Remote Adjustment Keys. Enjoy the ability to adjust the incline on the left handlebar or the speed on the right handlebar. If you decide not to use them, simply press the Disable button on the console.
- Cushioning. 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.