- Physical Specifications
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 76" x 29" x 64"
- Product Weight: 216 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Technical Specifications
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Drive Train: ECB
- Power: Plug-In, 120V
- Flywheel System: 30 lbs., Steel
- Stride Length: 20"
- Console and Programs
- Console: 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle, Adjustable Fan, Speakers w/3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App
- Console Feedback: Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
- Incline: 20 Levels
- HILL: This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of resistance back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
- FAT BURN: This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum resistance level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
- CARDIO: This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum resistance level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
- STRENGTH: This program has a gradual progression of resistance up to 100% of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration. This will help build strength and muscular endurance in the lower body and glutes. A brief cool down follows.
- INTERVAL: This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
- MANUAL: The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and not the computer.
- USER (2X): Two people can store personal information and design a custom program that can be saved for future use. You decide what the resistance level will be for each segment of the program.
- HEART RATE (2x): Designed to help keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the resistance level. Heart Rate 1 has a 60% (better for a fat loss goal) of projected heart rate maximum default. Heart Rate 2 has an 80% (better for a cardiovascular conditioning goal) of projected heart rate maximum default.
- Warranty: Lifetime frame; lifetime brake; 10 year parts; 1 year labor
Spirit XE395 Elliptical
The Spirit XE395 Elliptical is a premier, top-of-the-line traditional elliptical. It has the same features as the Spirit XE195 and Spirit XE295, plus incline ramp and remote incline adjustment features. The Spirit XE395 Elliptical also features a bright blue back-lit LCD console, a multitude of program options, wireless heart rate, an anatomical figure that specifies which muscles are minimally and maximally activated, and a 2” Q-Factor (space between feet).
Numerous electronic features can be found on the XE395 including an oversized bright blue backlit display, Quick Speed and Incline console keys, remote resistance and stride handlebar toggles, and multi-color LED displays for identifying muscles activated and monitoring your heart rate.
And, the XE395 also works with the SPIRITFIT App! The SPIRITFIT App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. And, the SPIRITFIT can share workout data to HealthKit, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.
Spirit XE395 Home Elliptical Features:
- Top-of-the-line model
- Adjustable console for ideal viewing
- Incline ramp and remote incline adjustment features
- Provides for the ultimate workout feedback and variety
- Console Adjustability. A console angle adjustment range of 10⁰ to accommodate the best viewing angle on a bright 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen.
- Heart Rate % Profile. Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. The Heart Rate % Profile on the Spirit XE395 elliptical gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Muscle Activation Profile. Spirit elliptical trainers help you target several muscle groups: glutes (bottom), hamstrings (back of your thigh), quads (thigh), calves, pecs and arms. To get the best results, it’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. LED lights will activate in 3 degrees of engagement: Green for minimal muscle involvement, Amber for medium involvement, and Red for full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
- Mp3 Audio Jack & Speakers. An MP3 audio jack is available for you to plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone, so you can enjoy your favorite tracks while you work out (adapter cord provided).
- Multi-Position Handgrips. To help fight boredom during your workout, Spirit designed handgrips that would allow multiple hand positions. By holding onto different parts of the grip, different muscle groups will be activated during your workout.
- Handlebar Controls. The adjustment controls are built directly into the dual action arms. You can adjust the resistance without ever moving your hands from the handlebars.
- Q-Factor. The Q-Factor is the distance between the inside of the pedals. Most Spirit models have been minimized to a distance of two inches between pedals. Because of this, your body will be in a more ergonomically correct position as you work out. This positioning also makes the motion closer to that of walking/running.
- Foot Pedals. Spirit offers the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position.The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet. Our foot pedal has three different adjustment angles. Simply pull the handle on the back of the foot pedal and adjust from zero to five to ten degrees. This will allow you to find the most comfortable position for your gait pattern.
- Power Incline. There are 20 levels of incline. This feature allows you to change muscle emphasis at different angles. This can be controlled with up or down keys on the left swing arm.