- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions: 54” x 24” x 68”
- Product Weight: 205 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Technical Specifications
- Console: 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle, Adjustable Fan, Speakers w/3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, User 1-2, HR 1-2
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Transmitter Strap Not Included
- Incline: 20 Levels (10” Step Height at 43° to 14“ Step Height at 60°)
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Handlebar Toggles: Yes (Incline & Resistance)
- Flywheel: 23 lbs.
- Handle Bars: Multi Position Grip - Coated
- Foot Pedals: Oversized and Padded
- Power: 120 Volts, 15-Amp Circuit Recommended
Spirit Fitness XS895 Adjustable Incline Stepper
The Spirit Fitness XS895 Adjustable Incline Stepper provides you with an arched incline adjustment that changes not only the stepping incline but also the height. Fine tune your stepping motion with 20 incline adjustments from a 10" step height at 43° to a 14" step height at 60°. The additional 20 levels of resistance allow users of all fitness levels to maximize this effective lower body workout.
The narrow 2" pedal spacing (Q-Factor of the Spirit Fitness XS895 Incline Stepper), its large cushioned pedals, and the multi-grip handlebar design combine to give you an incredibly comfortable and space-efficient cardio unit.
The XS895 also integrates with Spirit’s new SPIRITFIT APP. After installing this app on your mobile device, you are able to monitor and record your workout data through an integrated Bluetooth 4.0 module that is compatible with most iOS and Android mobile devices. Simply download the SPIRITFIT APP, set up the account, pair with your SPIRIT FITNESS equipment, then you’re ready to track your workout schedule, design your workout plan, and set your workout program.
All of your personal profile and exercise data will be stored in your mobile device. During your workout you can watch a movie, catch up on news, and check your email while the SPIRITFIT APP continues to record your exercise data in the background. The SPIRITFIT APP also communicates with Fitbit, iHealth, RECORD, MapMyFitness, and other open source training apps so you can continue using the fitness apps that you are familiar with and keep all your workout history in one safe place.
- 20 resistance levels and 20 incline adjustments from a 10" step height at 43° to a 14" step
- height at 60° deliver the ultimate lower body workout
- 7.5" bright blue backlit LCD screen with separate Muscle Activation Profile and HR % Profile
- LED displays
- Remote Handlebar Toggles for both Incline and Resistance allow for fast and easy workout
- changes without taking your hands off the handlebar pulse grips
- Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective (chest
- strap transmitter not included)
- Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack for comfort and entertainment
- Bluetooth compatible with SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data