- Physical Specifications
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 67” x 31.5” x 48”
- Product Weight: 258 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Technical Specifications
- Console: 7.5” Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, Integrated Reading Rack
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, 2 Heart Rate, 2 User
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (Chest strap sold separately)
- Resistance: 20 Levels, Watt Range from 5 to 750
- Drive Train: Heavy-Duty Poly-V Belt
- Power: 120 Volts; 15 Amp Circuit Recommended
- Seat: High Density Foam Seat Pads, Adjustable Angle, Fore/Aft Adjustment
- Pedals: Oversized Cushioned Foot Pedals
Spirit CRS800 Recumbent Stepper
The Spirit CRS800 Recumbent Stepper is the perfect solution for those wanting a low-impact, full-body workout, while performing a functional movement with minimal stress on lower body joints. The seated stepping motion utilizes a linked, linear motion enabling users to self-adjust the stroke length to accommodate their range-of-motion capabilities. The smooth stepping action is complemented with oversized cushioned foot pedals, linked natural upper body motion with large cushioned multi-grip handles, and a step-through frame design for users with limited mobility.
Recumbent steppers were originally designed for elderly patients and those recovering from injury. The Spirit CRS800 Recumbent Stepper makes exercise more enjoyable and beneficial.The high density seat foam seat pads taking unnecessary pressure off the joints, while allowing for the strenuous exercise necessary to achieve the cardiac and pulmonary output.
The design of the electronics features an intuitive interface for ease operation, large easy-to-read displays, and multiple program options for users of all levels of fitness. A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, seat mounted pulse grip handles for a comfortable hand position, and a Turbo cooling fan to keeps your clients cool and encourage them to workout longer. A quick press of a button and your off on one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fat Burn or Interval programs.
- Linked upper and lower body linear pattern
- Self-adjusting linear step range from 1 to 12.5 inches
- Step-through frame design for users with limited mobility
- High density foam seat pads with recline and fore/aft adjustment
- Cushioned and adjustable multi-grip handles for comfort and variety
- Contact & Telemetric heart rate capabilities to make the workout more effective
- Oversized cushioned foot pedals for a comfortable feel
- Two cup holders located conveniently on each side of the seat frame