- Physical Specifications
- Product Weight: 119 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 48 X 26 X 50 in
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Technical Specifications
- Heart Rate: Telemetric Only (Chest Strap sold separately)
- Resistance: 27”, 9 blade fan provides unlimited air resistance
- Drive System: 1/8” Chain
- Seat Adjustment: Up / Down, locking pop-pin, Fore / Aft, lever lock
- Pedals / Footrest: Flat, platform-style pedals with anti-skid surface / knurled footrests for upper-body only workoiut
- Leveler Feet: Large, rubber
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Unique Features: Standard integrated windscreen
- Certifications: CE (EN957 SB-Class), FCC
- Console and Programs
- Console: Performance designed console is easy-to-read and use
- Feedback: Interval, Target Time, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Heart Rate
- Modes: Quick Start, Target Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Target Heart Rate, Interval 20-10, Interval 10-20, Inverval Custom
- Bluetooth: Spirit Fit App
Spirit AB900 Air Bike
The Spirit AB900 Air Bike is a classic design of a classic modality. With its dynamic, air-driven resistance system, this air bike is a powerful tool for all types of training situations. From low RPM, low load rehabilitation, to high performance, high Watt output interval training, the Spirit Air Bike provides the cardio workout you’re looking for.
Resistance matches your effort, and accommodates upper-body only and total body exercise. The compact design of Spirit’s AB900 Air Bike allows it to be placed in most any location in your home gym.
- Console – Easy-to-use quick mode buttons with simple control keypad, LCD displays all important information
- Drive System – Commercial grade 1/8” chain drive system operates as a fixed gear (direct drive) and is extremely durable and reliable
- Resistance – Unlimited air-driven resistance delivers a simultaneous upper and lower-body challenge
- Durability – All Spirit Fitness bikes are built with extra-heavy-gauge steel tubing to give them a stable base, and use high-quality bearings rather than bushings to ensure a longer life and smoother cycling action
- Adjustability – Spirit fitness bikes not only allow up and down seat adjustment , but they also feature a fore/aft adjustment for the perfect fit
- Foot Pedals – Wide, low profile pedals are anti-skid with dual sided molded pegs for an excellent grip
- Foot Pegs – Large round foot pegs are knurled for better grip, allows user to rest their feet during targeted upper-body workouts
- Transportation – here are transport wheels integrated into the front frame support tube for ease of repositioning – simply lift and tilt the back end to roll the unit to your desired location
- Bluetooth – Spirit Fit App – Connects via Bluetooth to the free Spirit Fit App to track and record your workouts