- Physical Specifications
- Product Dimensions: 50" L x 22.5" W x 44" H (127 L x 57 W x 112 H cm)
- Product Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
- Frame Finish: Zinc galvanized and powder coated
- Frame Color: Satin Black
- Technical Specifications
- Seat Slider, Handlebars and Hardware Materials: Stainless steel plated
- Drive System: Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
- User Compatible Size Range: Typically 4'11" to 6'8" (150 to 203 cm) tall
- Max. User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Console and Programs
- Console Options: Cadence Pro Cycle Computer
Warranty (Commercial Warranty)
- Frame: 10 years (5 years corrosion)
- Mechanical Parts (drive mechanism, cranks): 2 years
- Labor: 1 year
- Wear Items (saddle, pedals, brake pads): 6 months
- NOTE: Warranty terms are for U.S. only and vary by region. Contact the distributor in your country and region.
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino