- Physical Specifications
- Product Dimensions: 50" L x 21" W x 51" H (127cm x 53cm x 130cm)
- Product Weight: 112 lbs (51 kg)
- Frame Finish: Aluminum
- Frame Color: Pearl White
- Technical Specifications
- Seat Slider, Handlebars and Hardware Materials: Aluminum
- Drive System: Belt drive using Carbon Blue™ technology
- User Compatible Size Range: Typically 4'11" to 6'8" (150 to 203 cm) tall
- Max. User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Console and Programs
- MPower™ Echelon Console Compatible: Yes
Warranty (Commercial Warranty)
- Frame: 10 years (5 years corrosion)
- Mechanical Parts (drive mechanism, cranks): 2 years
- Labor: 1 year
- Wear Items (saddle, pedals, brake pads): 6 months
- NOTE: Warranty terms are for U.S. only and vary by region. Contact the distributor in your country and region.
Schwinn AC Performance Plus Carbon Blue Indoor Cycle
Introducing Schwinn AC Performance Plus Carbon Blue Indoor Cycle with Schwinn Carbon Blue™ technology – a belt drive system combining unmatched durability with the authentic outdoor biking feel you expect from Schwinn. For nearly 20 years, Schwinn chain drive bikes have led the indoor cycling industry. Even as other companies began to use belt drives, we stayed true to our technology for one simple reason: belt drives felt nothing like riding an outdoor bike. Today, all of that is changing. There is a revolutionary new belt drive taking the outdoor bike community by storm, and we’ve adapted it and brought it indoors on the A.C. Performance Plus. This next generation system delivers guaranteed durability and virtually zero maintenance, without sacrificing the Schwinn authentic cycling feel that riders know and love.
Several years ago, a company named Gates introduced a concept never before seen on outdoor bikes – a belt drive that performed like a chain. Their innovative system – called Carbon Drive™ – features a carbon fiber reinforced belt with teeth for maximum durability and true bike performance. Over time, this has transitioned from a novelty system to a mainstream solution used on hundreds of outdoor bike models today.
Over the past year, we have worked with Gates to adapt this revolutionary technology to our A.C. Performance Plus bike. The result is a new belt-based drive system that combines the maintenance-free durability and performance of a belt with the authentic-ride feel of a chain. We call it Schwinn Carbon Blue™ – those who ride it call it “incredible.”
- New CARBON BLUE™ drive train, providing high inertia and outdoor ride feel.
- Performance Plus handlebars support all rider needs, from comfort to high performance.
- 6-magnet brake system allows for smooth, consistent control.
- Schwinn Fit system enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning.