The Spirit Medial Systems MS300Semi-Recumbent Total Body Stepper provides a full body exercise in a coordinated, linear, natural 1:1 leg and arm motion.The self-adjustable stroke length provides an exceptional low impact movement for knees, ankles, and hips in a safe semi-recumbent position. The MS300 provides a low impact, functional movement with minimal stress on lower body joints; and like their other products, utilizes their unique bi-lateral symmetry program profiles.
The MS300 features 9 programs, including Quick Start, Manual, Hill, Plateau, Cardio, Interval, Custom Facility , Heart Rate, and Symmetry program.
Easy-to-read Display Feedback
Real-time feedback is displayed through the LCD screen, including Time, Steps per minute, Steps count and length, Watts, METs, Heart Rate, Resistance, and more. The Symmetry program respectively articulates left and right leg exercise watt input through visual biofeedback.
User Data Entry
Uusing input info such as weight and gender as the basis to maximize their rehabilitative regime. programs are able to interactively adapt to your specific exercise needs.
Accommodating Isokinetic Resistance
Throughout the entire range of motion, patients can safely and easlly determine resistance.
About Spirit Medical Systems
Spirit Medical Systems Group (SMSG) understands that as a healthcare provider, your business’s success is a financial balance between high-quality patient care and a cost-effective delivery of that service. With this understanding, Spirit Medical Systems is driven to design and manufacture rehabilitation products that can meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. Through continued and evolving improvements in quality and
design, Spirit Medical Systems build high quality products that produce lasting customer relationships that endure and pass the test of time.
Spirit Medical Systems Group has obtained the following certifications pertaining to product safety and overall manufacturing practice:
- SMSG products are also listed with the FDA of the United States.
- he ISO 13485 for the design and manufacturing of medical devices.
- The ISO 14971 for the risk management of medical device safety.
- The ISO 15223-1 for meeting medical device labeling requirements.
- The RoHS requirement that comply European laws as part of their material restrictions, waste, and recycling directives.
- The IEC 60601-1-2 that fulfills safety standards of medical electrical devices.
- The CE mark and the CSA mark.