- Physical Specifications
- Length: 80 inches / 203 cm
- Width: 30 inches / 76 cm
- Height: 67 inches / 170 cm
- Equipment Weight: 340 lbs / 154 kg
- Technical Specifications
- Covers: Long lasting appearance with covered ramp, enclosed rear covers, and covered frame and pivot joints. Covered ramp to prevent dirt and debris build-up. Easy to clean without removing the ramp cover or pedals. Rear access cover can be removed and replaced in less than 2 minutes by removing only two screws. Convenient access to check and adjust drive belt tension. Front covers can be removed in less than 2 minutes, providing quick access to lift assembly.
- Accessories Holder(s): Thoughtful, secure storage with a logical, clean place for your water bottle, cell phone, and other accessories.
- Transport Wheels: Wide transport wheels in the front of the EFX® allow the unit to be moved when cleaning the floor.
- Bearings: Dual, in-line polyurethane wheels with over-sized axles and premium sealed bearings provide a perfectly balanced load, gliding on stamped, stainless steel tracks for an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot Pedals: Oversized, polypropylene foot pedals fit your largest user and are easy to clean.
- Ramp: Converging Adjustable CrossRamp®
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by a Washington state university for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Ramp Angle: 10-35°
- Upper Handlebars: Fixed Handlebars
- CrossRamp Technology: Provides 20 different settings (10-35 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- CrossRamp Technology: Automatic
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Resistance System: Durable, proven 3-phase hybrid generator / eddy current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm): 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm): 25 inches / 63 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 16 X 8 inches / 40.6 X 20.3 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 inches / 20 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- Equipment: Self Powered
- International 240 VAC: country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Optional Power Supply: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- FCC: FCC
- ETL: ETL
- CE: CE
- EN957: EN957 / ASTM
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack: Standard
- Personal Viewing System (PVS: Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in Screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
- Console and Programs
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, CrossRamp Level, Distance, Strides / Min, Total Strides, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed (strides per min), Calories / min, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Stride Length
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™ : Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Maximum Workout Time: Unlimited
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Preset Workouts:
- 15 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons:
- Total Body Interval
- Cross Country
- 1 Gluteal
- 2 Gluteal
- Hill Climb
- Fitness Test
- 1 Cross Training
- 2 Cross Training3 Cross Training
- Navy Fitness Test
- Heart Rate
- Basic HRC
- Weight Loss
- 15 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons:
- Muscle Monitor: Shows muscle recruitment related to change in CrossRamp
- Electronic Readouts: 21
- Frame: 7 years
- Mechanical and Electrical Parts (including PVS, transmitters): 2 years
- Treadmill Drive Motor: 5 years
- Wear Items: 1 Year *High wear items including headphone jack, USB connector and iPod connector are covered for 90 days
- Labor: 1 year
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino