- Physical Specifications
- Length: 80 inches / 203 cm
- Width: 30 inches / 76 cm
- Height: 67 inches / 170 cm
- Equipment Weight: 340 lbs / 154 kg
- Technical Specifications
- Covers: Long lasting appearance with covered ramp, enclosed rear covers, and covered frame and pivot joints. Covered ramp to prevent dirt and debris build-up. Easy to clean without removing the ramp cover or pedals. Rear access cover can be removed and replaced in less than 2 minutes by removing only two screws. Convenient access to check and adjust drive belt tension. Front covers can be removed in less than 2 minutes, providing quick access to lift assembly.
- Accessories Holder(s): Thoughtful, secure storage with a logical, clean place for your water bottle, cell phone, and other accessories.
- Transport Wheels: Wide transport wheels in the front of the EFX® allow the unit to be moved when cleaning the floor.
- Bearings: Dual, in-line polyurethane wheels with over-sized axles and premium sealed bearings provide a perfectly balanced load, gliding on stamped, stainless steel tracks for an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot Pedals: Oversized, polypropylene foot pedals fit your largest user and are easy to clean.
- Ramp: Converging Adjustable CrossRamp®
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by a Washington state university for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Ramp Angle: 10-35°
- Upper Handlebars: Fixed Handlebars
- CrossRamp Technology: Provides 20 different settings (10-35 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- CrossRamp Technology: Automatic
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Resistance System: Durable, proven 3-phase hybrid generator / eddy current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm): 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm): 25 inches / 63 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 16 X 8 inches / 40.6 X 20.3 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 inches / 20 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- Equipment: Self Powered
- International 240 VAC: country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Optional Power Supply: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- FCC: FCC
- ETL: ETL
- CE: CE
- EN957: EN957 / ASTM
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack: Standard
- Personal Viewing System (PVS: Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in Screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
- Console and Programs
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, CrossRamp Level, Distance, Strides / Min, Total Strides, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed (strides per min), Calories / min, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Stride Length
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™ : Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Maximum Workout Time: Unlimited
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Preset Workouts:
- 15 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons:
- Total Body Interval
- Cross Country
- 1 Gluteal
- 2 Gluteal
- Hill Climb
- Fitness Test
- 1 Cross Training
- 2 Cross Training3 Cross Training
- Navy Fitness Test
- Heart Rate
- Basic HRC
- Weight Loss
- 15 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons:
- Muscle Monitor: Shows muscle recruitment related to change in CrossRamp
- Electronic Readouts: 21
- Frame: 7 years
- Mechanical and Electrical Parts (including PVS, transmitters): 2 years
- Treadmill Drive Motor: 5 years
- Wear Items: 1 Year *High wear items including headphone jack, USB connector and iPod connector are covered for 90 days
- Labor: 1 year
Precor EFX 833 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer® with Converging CrossRamp®
The Predor EFX® 833 Elliptical with Converging CrossRamp® gives you the perfect combination of reliability with a natural converging stride path. Carrying on in the tradition of Precor reliability and service, the EFX 833 is easy to clean and maintain with a covered ramp and rear drive housing, and Active Status Light™
You’ll also find that the Precor EFX 885 combines the benefits of Precor’s patented CrossRamp® technology and moving handlebars for a total-body workout. The adjustable CrossRamp® technology offers ramp inclines from 10 to 35 degrees, designed to target different muscle groups for more workout variety. And, Precor’s unique converging stride path allows the your footpath to converge in a natural stride, just like walking or running. The 830 Line console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED-based display that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users informed and engaged.
The adjustable CrossRamp® technology offers ramp inclines from 10 to 35 degrees to target different muscle groups for more workout variety. And, Precor’s unique converging stride path means your footpath will converge naturally – just like walking or running. The P30 Line console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED-based display that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users informed and engaged.
Detailed Features of the Precor EFX 833 Elliptical
Converging CrossRamp® Technology
Precor’s patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with a movement that allows your feet to converge toward the midline of your body .You can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy to target different muscle groups, encourage training variance and propel results.
Fixed handlebars allow users to focus on lower body workouts at higher resistance levels or challenge stabilizers during hands-free training.
Created to complement the entire Experience Series™ product line, the 830 Line console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED-based display that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep you informed and engaged.
Covered Ramp & Rear Drive Housing
Covered ramp to prevent dirt and debris build-up. Easy to clean without removing the ramp cover or pedals.