Precor AMT 835 Adaptive Motion TrainerList Price: $9,395.00Our Price: $8,895.00 You Save: $500.00
The Precor AMT 835 Adaptive Motion Trainer by itself can engage exercisers of all fitness levels with an infinite range of stride paths to create a uniquely effective low-impact workout. One Machine… Infinite Workouts…
Available In-Store & Online – Arizona Residents Only
Ozzie HighlightsThe Precor AMT 835 Adaptive Motion Trainer by itself can engage exercisers of all fitness levels with an infinite range of stride paths to create a uniquely effective low-impact workout. One Machine... Infinite Workouts... The Precor AMT 835 Open Stride is Ozzie's pick as the Best Piece of Cardio Equipment EVER designed. The Precor AMT 835 Adaptive Motion Trainer provides exercisers boundless cardio variety without the need to change machines.
Product Details for the Precor AMT 835 Adaptive Motion Trainer
Precor AMT 835 Adaptive Motion Trainer
The innovative and premium design of the Precor AMT 835 Adaptive Motion Trainer with Open Stride takes fitness to a whole new level with the addition of the Open Stride™ feature. This single piece of equipment fully engages exercisers of all fitness levels with an infinite range of stride paths to create a uniquely effective low-impact workout, making every workout a personalized experience. The Precor AMT 835 Adaptive Motion Trainer provides exercisers boundless cardio variety without the need to change machines.
The Precor AMT 835 is a solid investment in your home gym and home cardio room. Precor does extensive research, trials and testing to bring you only bio-mechanically safe and efficient workout machines. The user’s overall fitness experience is what is paramount with Precor. While having all the “cool gadgets” and flashy consoles may seem good on the surface, these may not always lead to a fitter you – which should always be the first goal.
The Precor AMT 835, like all of Precor cardio equipment, is designed to be user friendly, safe, easy to navigate and provide you an in home workout second to none.
- Adaptive Stride Length: Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), to match
the desired workout for each unique user.
- Open Stride™: Open Stride™ is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adapt their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and stride length
from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm).
- Dual Action: Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate
in total body engagement.
- Stride Dial™: The pendulum-like swing of the Stride Dial™ helps users see stride length to determine the muscle groups being worked. As stride
length changes, the Stride Dial updates real-time.
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female
to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement.
- Foot Pedals: Foot pedals with toe caps enable user to optimize muscle involvement. Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat
and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Step-on Platform: Step on platform in the rear is polypropylene for durability. Platform enables the user to step onto the foot pedals while identifying
how far the foot pedals may extend from the back of the machine.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: The smooth feel is optimized by using large bearings and oversized pivot shafts.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Accessories holders for water bottle, reading communication devices and portable music player. Covers Side
panels are easy to remove for servicing.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Cable Management: Optional
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Yes. Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate®: No