Precor Spinner® Shift Indoor Cycle with Chain Drive
The inventors of indoor cycling and the innovators of cardio bring you an all-new line of Spinner® bikes that duplicates the experience of your Spinning® classes like never before!
With an oversized steel frame and increased handlebar adjustment options for all sizes of riders, the Spinner® Shift by Precor is the perfect solution for those seeking a differentiated indoor cycle experience that is supported by experience-driven innovation, education and service.
Like every bike in the Spinner® line, the Spinner® Shift adds value by delivering the fit, feel and reliability that Precor and Spinning® are known for with the best programming and education support.
- Superior feel from the perimeter weighted flywheel: Every Spinner® model uses a 43 lb. (19.5 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel. Putting more weight on the outer ring of the flywheel creates more inertia, helping to give each Spinner that signature feel of smooth, fluid motion more closely matching outdoor cycling than any other bike.
- Steel Frame: Step up to the oversized steel frame for increased stiffness and a improved ride feel. The Spinner® Shift also adds aluminum stabilizers both front and rear for better corrosion resistance.
- Durability: Durability for the Precor Spinner® Shift is improved thanks to oversized cranks and the patented Morse taper pedal and bottom bracket interface.
- Adjustments: You can micro-adjust fore-aft the seat and handle bar adjustments, height adjustments. Oversized asymmetric pop-pin knobs provide an easy-to-use and personalized fit for riders of all sizes.
- Rear Stabilizer: Thoughtful design elements, like rear stabilizer covers that protect from exerciser’s cleats when stretching and nylon levelling feet, make the Spinner® Shift rust resistant and easier to own.
- Console: The easy-to-read Spinning® Studio console can be added to any model of Spinner® bikes. The latest Spinning® console technology will automatically pair with any ANT+™ compatible heart rate monitor and also features low power consumption, a large backlit display, and code memory during battery replacement.
- Poly V-Belt Drive: Providing additional durability and longevity, the Precor Spinner® Shift Indoor Cycle is also available with an optional Poly V-Belt Drive.
Precor’s mission is to develop personalized health and fitness experiences that help people live the lives they desire. For over three decades, they’ve driven fitness forward with a passionate focus on ergonomic motion, proven science, and superior engineering. We constantly study and anticipate the needs of the people and organizations we serve, and continually redefine the levels of innovation, quality, and service necessary to deliver the very best fitness experiences – all with the goal of improving the ways people improve themselves. Our equipment is chosen by health clubs, hotels and spas, universities, and individuals all over the world.