- Physical Specifications
- Assembled Dimensions: Length 2135mm(84”), width 550mm (22”), height 540mm (21”)
- Stores Upright: 550x540mm (22"x21”)
- Frame: Solid American Ash construction.
Shipping Weight / Dimensions
- Box 1 Dimensions: - 870mmx572x570
- Cubic Meters: 10.02 cubic feet
- Box 1 Weight: 29.00kgs (63.93lb)
- Box 2 Dimensions: - 2230x162x800mm
- Cubic Meters:1.37 cuft
- Box 2 Weight: 9.2kg (20.28lb)
- Technical Specifications
- USB Port: Yes
- Maximum User Weight: 150kg (330lbs)
- Console and Programs
- Monitor: Multilevel Computer
- Display Shows: Time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and (optional) heart rate.
**Light Commercial UseWooden Frame – 5 Year Limited WarrantyFirst Degree Fitness Limited will repair or replace the wooden Main Frame of the Rower should it faildue to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase. Warranty doesnot apply to frame coating.Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited WarrantyFirst Degree Fitness Limited will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due toany defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the origi-nal purchase.Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited WarrantyFirst Degree Fitness Limited will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to anydefect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.Specific InclusionsNylon seat runners (excludes impact or detritus damage)Stainless Steel Paddle AssemblyAll Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty (Home use) or 1 year(Light Commercial use)First Degree Fitness Limited will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.Specific Inclusions
- Bungee recoil cord
- Hand grips & foot straps
- Polyester rowing belt
- All pulleys, rollers & bearings
- All rubber components
- Computer & speed sensor (excluding replaceable batteries)
- Sliding footplates
- Damage to the finish of any part of the machine
- Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine
- Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts
- Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind
- Any labor cost associated with a warranty claim
- The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with First Degree Fitness Limited or one of its appointed distributors
- First Degree Fitness Limited reserve the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty
- Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is not transferable
- The product must be returned to your place of purchase in original packaging with transportation,insurance and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you
- First Degree Fitness makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty. Neither First Degree Fitness nor its associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages
First Degree Fitness – Viking 2 AR Rower
The Viking 2 AR Rower from First Degree Fitness is part of their Home Fitness Range, which uses compact horizontally mounted tanks offering patented Adjustable Fluid Resistance: from MIN to MAX delivers a large range of resistance, suitable for any fitness level and progression at the turn of a dial. All units are able to be stood on end so as to save space when not in use. Choose from our steel frame monorail, or wooden dual rail versions to suit any room décor.
The First Degree Fitness Viking 2 AR Rower also has Adjustable Resistance, from feather light to Olympic challenge at the turn of a dial. Instantly adapts for progressive training, interval training or multiple users.
Solid American Ash construction – frame integrity is assured by extensive metal fixtures and precision components to produce a rigid exercise platform that lasts a lifetime. Highest quality, hand lacquered finish creates the perfect ‘fitness furniture’ to integrate with and enhance any environment.
- No dead spots! Patented twin tank design with triple-blade, stainless steel impeller delivers instant catch and consistent resistance through the entire stroke.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle minimizes strain on hands, wrists and forearms.
- Smooth and silent seat action and seat that shapes to the user, with textured finish to prevent slip. Exceptional comfort assured.
- Easily adjusted footplates with secure heel capture and angled surface under ball of foot to assist leg drive.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and maintenance free.
- Active recoil system to facilitate rapid stroke rate utilities extended bungee length and 2 x precision one-way bearings.
- Best emulation of actual rowing with the sensory stimulation of the sight, sound and feel of being on the water. Smooth, progressive and satisfying exercise action.
- Multi-level exercise monitor (with USB port for extended functionality): time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and (optional) heart rate.
- Ethically produced using first grade American Ash from sustainable plantations.
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Transport wheels at front allow for easy movement.
- Low impact, non-jarring, total body cardio respiratory workout.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- “No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.”
- “Multilevel Computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and heart rate.”
- “Height Adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.”
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- “Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists and hands.”
- “Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.”
- “Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free. The solid construction makes this perfect for any application – home or health club.”
- “Best emulation, with the sensory stimulation of the sight, sound and feel of real on-water rowing.”
- Low impact, non-jarring whole body cardio-respiratory workout.
- Home / Light Commercial use warranty