- Physical Specifications
- Assembled Dimensions: 190 x 71 cm (75" x 28”)
- Stores Upright: 550x540mm (22"x21”)
Shipping Weight / Dimensions
- Box 1 Dimensions: - 740mm x 770 x 720 (29.1 x 30.3 x 28.4″)
- Cubic Meters: 0.41 (14.48 cubic feet)
- Box 1 Weight: 65.3kg (144lb)
- Box 2 Dimensions: - 1540mm x 90 x 125 (60.6x 3.5 x 4.9″)
- Cubic Meters: 0.017 (0.6 cubic feet)
- Box 2 Weight: 6.7kg (14.8lb)
- Technical Specifications
- Belt Drive: No Chains to lubricate - Low noise
- Maximum User Weight: 204kg (450lbs)
- Resistance: 20 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance Absolute Comfort, Stability & Performance with Widest Range ofResistance Available
- Console and Programs
- Interactive Performance Monitor: (IPM) with USB port:
- The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stroke rate; calories per hour; watts; 20 level adjustment, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in. The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs and interval training.
- USB port: Allows interactive programming.
- Heart Rate Sensor: Fitted with Heart Rate sensor as standard compatible with all main HR belts
- Workouts and Pacer system: 6 previous workout memories and a unique pacer system.
- Metal Frame – 10 Year Limited WarrantyFirst Degree Fitness will repair or replace the metal Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 10 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited WarrantyFirst Degree Fitness will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase.Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited WarrantyFirst Degree Fitness will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited WarrantyFirst Degree Fitness will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.Specific Inclusions
- Bungee recoil cord, belt and pulley
- Hand grips & foot straps
- Polyester rowing belt
- All pulleys, rollers & bearings
- All rubber components
- Computer & speed sensor (excluding replaceable batteries)
- All drive belts
- Aluminum seat rails
- Damage to the finish of any part of the machine
- Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine
- Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts
- Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind
- Any labor cost associated with a warranty claim
- The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with First Degree Fitness Limited or one of its appointed distributors
- First Degree Fitness Limited reserve the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty
- Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is not transferable
- The product must be returned to your place of purchase in original packaging with transportation, insurance and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you
- First Degree Fitness makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty. Neither First Degree Fitness nor its associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages
- Manufacturer's warranty automatically commences upon sale of the product to end user or upon the expiration of one (1) year from month of manufacture, whichever occurs first
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino