- Physical Specifications
- FRAME: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel with durable Powder-Coat Paint.
- DIMENSIONS: 84” x 32” x 70”
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 265 lbs.
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 400 lbs.
- Technical Specifications
- FLYWHEEL SYSTEM: 30 lbs., Steel.
- CONSOLE: 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle, Adjustable Fan, Speakers w/3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App
- PROGRAMS: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, 2 User, 2Heart Rate.
- HEART RATE:: Contact and Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap included.
- RESISTANCE: 20 Levels.
- STRIDE (Electronic): 18”-24” in .5” increments.
- FOOT PEDALS: Oversized, w/2-Degree Inversion; Cushioned Surface.
- Console and Programs
- CONSOLE:7.5" Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle, Adjustable Fan, Speakers w/3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App
- CONSOLE FEEDBACK: Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate.
- MANUAL: The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and not the computer.
- USER (2X): Two people can store personal information and design a custom program that can be saved for future use. You decide what the resistance will be for each segment of the program.
- HEART RATE (2x): Designed to help keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the resistance level. Heart Rate 1 has a 60% (better for a fat loss goal) of projected heart rate maximum default. Heart Rate 2 has an 80% (better for a cardiovascular conditioning goal) of projected heart rate maximum default.
- HILL: This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of resistance back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
- FAT BURN: This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum resistance level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
- CARDIO: This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum resistance level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
- STRENGTH: This program has a gradual progression of resistance up to 100% of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration. This will help build strength and muscular endurance in the lower body and glutes. A brief cool down follows.
- INTERVAL: This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.