Precor EFX 427 EllipticalPrice: $4,999.00
Bring the health club experience home with our top-of-the line premium Precor EFX 427. The motorized CrossRamp® automatically adjusts to focus on the muscle groups you select, and the convertible handlebars let you choose stationary or moving handlebars.
Available In-Store & Online – Arizona Residents Only
Out of stock
Ozzie HighlightsThe EFX 427 is part of the new Precor Precision Series Ellipticals - Commercial models for your Phoenix Valley home. With so many personalized features within the Precision series like CrossRamp Technology, Variable Stride Geometry, 10 Preset workouts, total body or lower body workout focus, and heart rate monitoring with any Polar compatible wireless heart rate monitor, this Precor elliptical is the right choice for anyone looking for an excellent cardio workout within the privacy of his or her home.
Product Details for the Precor EFX 427 Elliptical
Precor EFX 427 Elliptical
Can you have a commercial gym experience right in your Phoenix Valley home? Absolutely! Bring the health club experience home with our top-of-the line premium Precision Series Precor EFX 427 Elliptical. The motorized CrossRamp® automatically adjusts to focus on the muscle groups you select, and the convertible handlebars let you choose stationary or moving handlebars. With the most personalized workout options and information, the Precor EFX 427 Elliptical is ideal long-term training partner.
Your lifestyle is fitness. And your equipment needs to go the distance. The Precision™ Series Ellipticals are commercial models for your home with the design and features favored by fitness center exercisers and owners. New technology uses your preferences and exercise data to deliver a personalized workout experience that promotes better results and saves you time. The Precision Series Precor EFX 427 Elliptical is club-proven reliability in an Elliptical personalized for your home.
With 10 preset workouts, SmartRate® target heart zone monitoring and 20 levels of resistance, you’ll have lots of options for personalization and tools to track your workouts.
- CrossRamp® Technology / Precor CrossRamp technology adjusts the shape of the elliptical path your feet travel so you can target specific muscles or all major lower body muscle groups.
- Proper Biomechanics and Variable Stride Geometry™ / Our patented elliptical path perfectly mimics a natural running stride allowing exercisers to keep their heels down through all ranges of motion for a more comfortable, effective and ergonomically correct workout.
- Preset Workouts / 10 preset workouts help you tailor your exercise to your fitness goals and stay challenged.
- Choose Your Workout Focus / Switch from moving to stationary handlebars and change your workout from a total body workout to a lower body focus.
- Customizable Display / Customize the capacitive touch display to show the data most important to you. USB port charges your mobile device. The on-screen music volume and play controls and console headphone jack are more secure than resting your music player on the console.
- Lever style Motion Controls / Just like the Precor models in health clubs, lever style controls for CrossRamp® elevation and resistance are responsive, intuitive and easy to use while on the elliptical.
- Dimensions: 84" L x 31" W x 67" H /213 cm L x 79 cm W x 171 cm H
- Weight: 240 lbs / 109 kg
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg): Tested up to 350 lb / 159 kg
- CrossRamp® Technology: With Precor patented adjustable CrossRamp® technology, you can alter the height of the elliptical path your foot travels. Called Variable Stride Geometry, this allows you to focus on a specific muscle group or all major lower-body muscle groups, so you can work the muscles you want, when you want.
- CrossRamp® Movement: Motorized variable
- CrossRamp® Elevation Range: 15-40 degrees
- CrossRamp® Number of Levels: 1 - 20
- Ramp Material: Precision extruded, anodized aluminum
- Handlebars: Convertible - Can be moving or fixed, for a total-body workout
- Resistance Levels: Resistance Levels
- iPod®/iPhone® Compatibility: iPod®/iPhone® Compatibility
- Reversible Pedal Rotation: Yes
- Pedal Locking Pin: Yes
- Storage : Oversize water bottle holder, 2 remote control/phone holders, magazine holder.
- Console Type: High contrast blue-white LCD. Acrylic overlay.
- CrossRamp and Resistance Changes: Tap style Dome Keys
- Personalized Suggested Workout: No
- User IDs: User IDs allow you to quickly retrieve the most recent workout and also lets you select the default workout duration and provides the most accurate calories and target heart rate calculations. A great option for households with more than one user, so you each can store your preferences.
- Number of User IDs: 2
- Custom Workouts per User ID: 0
- Options Key: Yes, DURING your workout, "Workouts" key lets you change your workout type and "Enter" lets you change your duration, age and weight.
- Pace Feature: No
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Workouts: 1-1 Interval, 1-2 Interval, Weight Loss, Basic HRC, Aerobic, Hill Climb, Cross Country, Gluteal, Cross Trainer, Manual
- Number of Preset Workouts: 10
- Accelerator Workouts: Aerobic, Hill Climb, Cross Country, Gluteal, Cross Trainer
- Workout Feedback Metrics: Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Calories, Calories/Min, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, SmartRate® Zone, Distance, Strides/Min, Average Strides/Min, Resistance, CrossRamp®, % Complete
- Number of Metrics Available During Workout: 13
- Workout Summary Metrics: Time Elapsed, Total Calories, Total Distance, Average Strides/Min
- Number of Workout Summary Metrics: 4
- Workout Tracking: No
- Preva® Workout Tracking: No
- iPod®/iPhone® Compatibility: Volume control
- Android Compatibility: Volume control
- Tablet holder: Yes with SmartGrip™ holder
- Software Upgrade Capable: No
- Equipment Settings: Default workout time, Max workout time, Max pause time, max cool down time, Configuration (model), Max CrossRamp
- Frame: Lifetime
- Drive Motor: 10 years
- Parts: 10 years
- Console: 3 years
- Labor: 1 year