- Physical Specifications
- Built dimensions: 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm)
- With Clearance for Use: 9 ft x 4 ft (274 cm x 122 cm)
- For Storage: 27 in x 47 in x 54 in (68.6 cm x 119.4 cm x 137.2 cm)
- Monorail Length 54 in (137 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions: Two Boxes: 15 in x 21.5 in x 56 in (38 cm x 55 cm x 142 cm), 13 in x 26 in x 28 in (33 cm x 66 cm x 71 cm)
- Machine Weight: 65 lb (29 kg)
- Shipping Weight: Box 1: 70 lb (32 kg), Box 2: 30 lb (14 kg)
- Technical Specifications
- Chain: Nickel-plated steel chain
- Chain Housing: Partially enclosed
- Monitor: PM5
- Power Generator for PM: Takes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.Maximum User Weight: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Seat Height: 20 in (51 cm)
- Support Legs: Aluminum front legs, steel rear legs
- Monitor Arm: ABS plastic. Pivots for storage and to adjust monitor height. Monitor angle can also be adjusted.
- Finish: Powder coat
- Color Scheme: Light gray with dark blue-gray accents.
- Storage: Can be separated into two parts for easy storage
Concept2 Model E Indoor Rower
Efficiently engineered, and designed to last a lifetime, the Concept2 Model E Indoor Rower’s dependable performance has made it the best selling indoor rower in the world, and can take the abuse of heaving training. The Model E is the same machine used by Olympic and elite-level athletes to train for their sport and is recognized by competitive rowers as the standard for indoor training.
The Concept2 Model E offers presence and durability with its 20 inch frame height, nickel-plated chain, and double powder coat with glossy finish. From a practical standpoint, the higher frame means easier on-and-off for those with tired knees or mobility considerations. The nickel-plated chain requires less-frequent oiling. The finish protects against scratches.
The Concept2 Model E Indoor Rower delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that will help you improve both your fitness level as well as your physique. Aesthetically, the Model E is the luxury machine of the indoor rower world. Solid and sleek, the Model E will hold its own in any fitness center. Best of all, it does all of this while providing the unparalleled full-body workout of our other indoor rowers.
Performance Monitor: Every Model E includes Concept2’s most advanced monitor, the PM5. Sophisticated yet easy to use, the PM5 provides accurate, comparable data for every row. The adjustable monitor arm on the Model D lets users position the monitor where they prefer.
Flywheel and Damper: The flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel, while the spiral damper allows users to easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so they can change the feel of the stroke to suit their preference.
Seat Height: The Model E stands tall in a crowd. In a commercial setting, Model E users won’t be dwarfed by the surrounding ellipticals and treadmills. The 20 inch (50.8 cm) seat height is particularly helpful if knees don’t bend like they used to, or if your users will be getting on and off the indoor rower from a wheelchair.
Adjustable Footrests and Ergonomic Handle:Adjustable footrests allow for quick and easy sizing. (Footrests accommodate a wide range of shoe sizes.) And a comfortable, ergonomic handle features a 10 degree bend that allow users to row with a natural arm and hand position.
Nickel Plated Chain: Nickel plating allows for longer periods between oiling.
Durable Construction That’s Easy to Maintain: Our machines are well-known for their durability and construction. Tough and built to last, our machines withstand rigorous use in boat houses, training centers, living rooms, hotels, health clubs and military bases around the world. We make sure our machines are easy to care for so you can focus on using your investment, not maintaining it.