- Physical Specifications
- Built dimensions: 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm)
- With Clearance for Use: 9 ft x 4 ft (274 cm x 122 cm)
- For Storage: 25 in x 33 in x 54 in (63.5 cm x 83.8 cm x 137.2 cm)
- Monorail Length54 in (137 cm)
- Shipping Dimens:ions:15 in x 21.5 in x 56 in (38 cm x 55 cm x 142 cm)
- Machine Weight:57 lb (26 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 70 lb (32 kg)
- Technical Specifications
- Chain:Nickel-plated steel chain
- Chain Housing:Partially enclosed
- Monitor: PM5
- Power Generator for PM:Takes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.Maximum User Weight:500 lb (227 kg)
- Seat Height: 14 in (36 cm)
- Support Legs:Aluminum front legs, steel rear legs
- Monitor Arm: ABS plastic. Pivots for storage and to adjust monitor height. Monitor angle can also be adjusted.
- Finish: Powder coat
- Color Scheme:Light gray or black
- Storage: Can be separated into two parts for easy storage
A perfect choice for your home, the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rower delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that will help you improve both your fitness level as well as your physique. At a fraction of the cost of other home fitness equipment or a yearly gym membership, you can have the luxury of working out in your home whenever you choose…and get a great workout to boot.
Efficiently engineered, and designed to last a lifetime, the Model D Indoor Rower’s dependable performance combined with commercial quality construction, has made it the best selling indoor rower in the world, and can take the abuse of heaving training.
Recognized by competitive rowers as the standard for indoor training, the Concept 2Model D delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that will increase your fitness level and tone your physique.
Available in two colors: light gray (the same as the Model E and Dynamic Indoor Rower) or black – If you’re looking for a solid piece of exercise equipment at a great value, the Model D is the perfect choice.
Performance Monitor: Every Model D includes Concept2’s most advanced monitor, the PM5. Sophisticated yet easy to use, the PM5 provides accurate, comparable data for every row. The adjustable monitor arm on the Model D lets users position the monitor where they prefer.
Flywheel and Damper: The flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel, while the spiral damper allows users to easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so they can change the feel of the stroke to suit their preference.
Adjustable Footrests and Ergonomic Handle :Adjustable footrests allow for quick and easy sizing. (Footrests accommodate a wide range of shoe sizes.) And a comfortable, ergonomic handle features a 10 degree bend that allow users to row with a natural arm and hand position.
Nickel Plated Chain: Nickel plating allows for longer periods between oiling.