Product HighlightsHeart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Spirit Fitness' Heart Rate Percentage Profile gives you a quick reference of your percentage compared to maximum projected heart rate. The Spirit Fitness XE895 Adjustable Stride Elliptical features soft ergonomically contoured handlebars conveniently located to the accessory tray, perfect for you phone or mp3 player. Plug in and listen to through the integrated speakers. Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are easier on your joints creating a low impact, full weight bearing workout while strengthening your muscles, maintaining or increasing the bone density in your lower body.
Product Details for the Spirit XE895 Commercial Elliptical
Spirit XE895 Commercial Elliptical
The Spirit XE895 Commercial Elliptical was designed to be the perfect choice for commercial facilities, with comfort, durability, and value in mind. The electronically adjustable stride length (18”-24” in .5” increments) and narrow pedal spacing makes for an ideal stride motion, while the multi-position hand grips, and over-sized/cushioned foot pedals, ensure maximum comfort for users of all sizes and fitness levels.
Numerous electronic features can be found on the XE895 including an oversized bright blue backlit display, Quick Speed and Incline console keys, remote resistance and stride handlebar toggles, and multi-color LED displays for identifying muscles activated and monitoring your heart rate.
And, the XE895 also works with the SPIRITFIT App! The SPIRITFIT App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. And, the SPIRITFIT can share workout data to HealthKit, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.
The Spirit XE895 Commercial Elliptical features premium components including dual roller wheels, large sealed roller bearings used with the pedal arms and handlebars, and aluminum tracks to assure a smooth and reliable workout.
- Adjustable Stride – The Spirit XE895 can replicate walking, jogging, and running depending on the length of stride chosen. The stride lengthn can be electronically adjusted – from 18”-24” in .5” increments, accommodates users of all heights.
- Remote Level and Stride Control – Adjust both the level and/or stride length without removing your hands from the swing arms; this is especially convenient when performing interval work.
- Heart Rate % Profile – Integrated bar graph indicates where the user’s heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when the user’s age is entered in the programming section of each program).
- Cooling Fan – A turbo Cooling fan is standard on the Spirit XE895 elliptical. – motivating users to extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Foot Pedals – Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make workouts more comfortable. This exclusive design, along with padded pedals, puts the user in a more ergonomically correct position, while also placing less stress on the user’s feet.
- Console Adjustability – The console features an angle adjustment range of 10⁰ to accommodate the best viewing angle on our bright 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen.
- Muscle Activation Profile – It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our elliptical trainers, user’s will activate multlipe muscle groups, including glutes (bottom), hamstring (back of the thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles. The LED lights will activate in three degrees of engagement: Green represents minimal muscle involvement, Amber for medium involvement, and Red for full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to provide additional workout challenges.
- Multi-Position Handlebars – To help fight boredom during workout sesions, we designed handgrips that would allow multiple hand positions. By holding onto different parts of the grip, different muscle groups will be activated during the workout.
- MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers – We know how important it is to be able to enjoy music during workout sessions, so we included an MP3 audio jack, alling users to plug in their choice of MP3 player or cell phone. (Adapter cord provided)
- Foot Pedals – Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make workouts more comfortable. This exclusive design, along with padded pedals, puts users in a more ergonomically correct position, while placing less stress on thier feet.
- Dual track and concave roller wheel system for added stability and durability.
- 20 levels of resistance to help customize workouts.
- Bright blue backlit LCD with essential feedback data.
- The multi-position hand grips, with remote resistance and stride controls, allow for a custom and comfortable total body workout.
- Foot pedals feature a 2-degree inversion angle, a narrow pedal spacing (Q Factor), and cushioned surface.