- Technical Specifications
- Medium Xtender Strap - The TRX Xtender allows you to safely and securely attach the TRX Commercial Suspension Trainer to high anchor points (nine and a half feet or more off the ground) and vertical anchor points such as trees and poles.
- Locking Carabiner - The TRX Commercial Suspension Trainer’s Locking Carabiner helps prevent theft so your investment keeps making money.
- Barrel Lock - The new barrel lock strap adjustment system is lightweight, easy to use and creates minimal wear on the straps of your TRX Commercial Suspension Trainer.
- Commercial-Grade Handles - The new commercial-grade rubber handles are easy to clean and can stand up to the rigors and intensity of gym use.
- Optional Commercial Suspension Trainer Insert - Quick set-up & use DVD and allen wrench.
- 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino