- Physical Specifications
- Material: Rope: PVC coated steel, Handle: PVC
- Feel: Spin: Extremely fast, Rope Weight: Very light, Handle Length: 6", Handle Texture: Hard, Handle Shape: Tapered with thicker, swagged end
- Product Use: Perfect for performing Double Unders and more advanced rope moves
- Adjustable: 9.5' Rope with Philips screw adjustment
- Technical Specifications
- Boost cardio and improve stamina
- Built for speed
- High-performance coated rope
- Smaller handles for quicker wrist whip
- Flexible and kink-free
- 90-day manufacturer's warranty
SPRI Coated Speed Rope
The SPRI Coated Speed Rope is a high-performance flexible non-kink speed rope that has coated steel and resists binding. Comfortable easy-grip handles combined with easy rotation handle connector minimizes friction and maximizes speed. Rope easily adjusts up to 9 feet long.
A speed rope is a lightweight skipping rope made of any number of materials, but often it’s made of plastic or rubber. As its name indicates, this style of rope allows you to skip quickly — as fast as your arms can make the rope spin. With a speed rope, you’ll be able to jump quickly and perform a variety of skipping variations, including single-leg jumps, sprinting and crossovers. If you’re quick, a speed rope will appear as a blur, and because it requires you to jump quickly, it’s an effective calorie burner.
- Flexible, non-kink speed rope
- Resists binding with coated steel
- Easy-grip handles
- Adjusts up to 9 feet long
SPRI Products, Inc. is the leading manufacturer and distributor of rubberized resistance exercise products for the health and fitness industry. SPRI designs and produces innovative rubber resistance exercise products and has led the way in popularizing rubberized resistance workouts.