Functional Trainers allow you to have complete freedom of movement in any direction or plane while performing weight resistance exercises. Using cables combined with weight stacks, functional trainers allow you to change the angle, resistance, and attachment for a wide variety of exercises to hit either the upper or lower body, creating unrestricted exercises that are designed to move the way your body naturally moves.
The TuffStuff HTX-2000 Dual Stack Functional Trainer is the ideal choice for a compact, easy-to-use, functional trainer. The HXT-2000 features European inspired styling, combining space saving construction with a forward facing design.You can be assured that the TuffStuff HTX-2000 Dual Stack Functional Trainer provides the most reliable strength training equipment money can buy.
Just grab a handle and Go! The Tuff Stuff HTX-2000 Dual Stack Functional Trainer provides a user friendly “free-flow” handle design. The Tuff Stuff HTX-2000 also features six individual pulleys that swivel 360-degree, this provides virtually unlimited functional and traditional strength training options. The HXT-2000 also offers a leg extension/curl station, not commonly found on other functional trainers.
- Solid and stable 3″ round 11-gauge tubular steel with a combination of 2×3″ oval tubing and 2″ round tubing.
- Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle and Cathedral Gray.
- USA-Made 1/8″ military-spec nylon coated aircraft cable.
- Durable high density pads upholstered in premium grade naugahyde.
- User friendly “free-flow” handle design.
- Full length protective steel weight shields.
- Includes exercise placard and DVD showing the recommended basic exercises.
- (2) 200 lbs. steel weight stacks with high visibility weight labels.
To learn more about the Tuff Stuff HXT-2000 Functional Trainer, visit any of Fitness 4 Home Superstore’s 3 Phoenix-area locations!